• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stranded on I-24 exit 161 ****Help Found*****

Re: Stranded on I-24 exit 161 ****need help*****

thumb.gif
Way to go :afro: s! way to help a man out. Keep us updated.

Re: Stranded on I-24 exit 161 ****need help*****

Great guy, great park. Best part of this hobby is the people you meet along the way. Thanks for jumping in Tom.

:dblthumb: This is really awesome and its a good feeling to know that this kind of stuff still exist.. Neighbors helping Neighbors.. Props to you AOP and everyone that was willing to step up..

Only actually met Tom once, but could tell he's my kind of people. Way to step up man! And hope the OP gets his **** fixed. Pretty much my definition of nightmare being stranded that far from home.

P.S. .....damn diesels :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Only actually met Tom once, but could tell he's my kind of people. Way to step up man! And hope the OP gets his **** fixed. Pretty much my definition of nightmare being stranded that far from home.

P.S. .....damn diesels :flipoff1:

I'm leaving Friday afternoon to go get all his stuff. As luck would have it, I have a buyer for my chassis in the same area, so it works out really nice for everybody.

Can't beat the Hardline Crew. They always have and WILL come through whenever needed! :****: so glad you and you family got help soon in this COLD weather

Thank you hardline for lookin out. Stroker is a good dude and really appreciate everything. Special thanks to Tom at AOP

All loaded and ready to head home. Huge thanks to Tom's shop employee who helped us get everything loaded