• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired stretched 81 cj7 on tons

tsjeepcj

One ton CJ7, cut and stretched to 112" wheelbase. Stretch was done by cutting the frame and body right behind the door.

Engine/Trans: 4.2 with Mopar Fuel Injection (Hesco kit). SM 420 and dana 300. Powermaster starter.

Dana 60 front and rear, 4.88 gears with detroits front and back. Leaf sprung with anti wrap bar. Front 60 has 35 spline outers and warn premium hubs. Rear has 30 spline Moser shafts.

RCI fuel cell

Hydro assist steering. J20 box drilled and tapped for hydro.

Full roll cage tied into the frame.

Corbeau seats with harnesses. Rear seat is a PRP Pre-teen with harness.

Viair on board air with tank

Warn winch

37" bias ply iroks on recentered hummer beadlocks.

The front 60 is pretty new, I built it last spring with new Detroit and gears. High steer arms with dom drag link and tie rod. Heavy duty diff cover. Front driveshaft is Tom Woods with 1310 flexy joint at the axle. The rear 60 I have had for a while but never had any issues. Rear driveshaft is High Angle Driveline cv with driveline e-brake.

The jeep has been a reliable trail rig for years. The clutch is new and only has one season on it. The SM420 was gone through then also. The crawl ratio with the granny gear and 4.88's works really well also. Fuel injection and motor work great and are reliable. Leaf springs are 1.5" lift yj springs. The front suspension is the BTF shackle reversal kit for Dodge axles. It is a trail rig and has body damage. The dana 300 and the steering box both drip oil. The frame cracked near the motor mounts on the drive side several years ago. We plated the frame and haven't had any issues since.

8,000.00 obo, and I'm located in Harrisburg, NC.

Thanks..

Tim

Link to the stretch project

http://core4x4club.com/savelles%20jeep%20stretch.htm

Good looking jeep....I like the stretch!

Link didn't work for me btw...might be my phone :dunno: