• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stupid People

money_pit_yj

Two stupid people stories and didn't know where else to post them.

I went to Wal-Mart the other night to get vitamins, a tote, milk, and oj and Subway which is on the way out. I left with deodorant, body wash, a door stop and milk. Got home and completely forgot Subway, whole family looking at me like where's dinner? That was stupid!

At the gym last night a girl was on the treadmill with her little friend and they were discussing why their GPS watches weren't tracking their run. They are lucky they were both hot cause there wasn't anything else to offer! One of them said "300 bucks and it doesn't work inside" to which her friend replied "oh my gosh that is awesome! Mine was expensive on Amazon it was like 309 plus free shipping". You could literally cut the stupidity with a knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treadmills.....Lmao

Dammit don't tell me you forgot GLUCOSAMINE and Vitamin E fish oil !?!?!

Stupid people are everywhere. I cannot go a day without one directly effecting my daily. I do not like stupid people. It amazes me on a level of no other.

Get you a room full of high school kids then tell me how many stupid people you see in a day. :gtfo:

My boss's son who is now 18 and still lives at home and has moved his fiance into said home and has been working with us in the shop for 3 years still cannot change the oil in a car or rack a car to this day. :****:

It always amazes me how people are so reliant on technology these days yet devote ZERO brain power to learning how it works. To some people its just friggen magic, there could be little gnomes in those watches manually changing the digits by hand as far as those dumb bitches are concerned.

Two weekends ago I went out of town for Mardis Gras, my mother in law watched our house and dogs for us. The first night she called saying that her key no longer worked in the locks. She has done this same thing for us about 20 times in the past, the key always worked then, but not now for some miraculous reason. We haven't changed locks or anything. We ask her if she's sure its the right key. She claims its the same one she always uses. She spent hours trying to get in, had to pay a lock smith to come out and even he couldn't pick our locks. She ended up finding an unlocked window and going in through it after about 4 hours of ****ing around and paying the lock smith $50 for nothing. (Which I paid her back for.)

So last week I wanted to see her key. I was certain there was some human error somewhere. Keys don't just stop working. I ask my wife to get the key. She says she trusts her mom and there is no need, the key must be bad if she says it is. I implore her to get the key. After a week of begging she finally gets it. She tries it, it doesn't work, calls me to say that her mom was right, they key doesn't work, I'm an asshole. I say to leave it on the counter for me. I get home, try it, it doesn't work. I compare it to our key, which does work ... not the same friggen key. I don't know what lock it does work in, but it sure isn't ours because ITS NOT OUR FRIGGEN KEY!!!!! Yet I'm still the asshole for not trusting the ladies in the first place!

bad80cj said:
My boss's son who is now 18 and still lives at home and has moved his fiance into said home and has been working with us in the shop for 3 years still cannot change the oil in a car or rack a car to this day. :****:

I go through a lot of new hires for this same reason. I'll teach them to fry tenders one morning and then the next morning ask them to do it again and sometimes they LITERALLY say they have never done it before. I look at them wondering if its a joke or something. I'll retrain them once and then if they don't catch on at that point I just fire them.

Last week I hired a kid and had him do nothing but fry tenders all day every day for 5 days in a row. He required to be completely re-trained EVERY SINGLE DAY. He would say that he knew how to do it and then go stand in front of the fryers and say he didn't remember how, please come remind him.

I would say 75% of my new hires are this way. Absofrickenlutely amazing. How did we get so ****ing dumb as a society? If you can't be trained how to fry chicken tenders what in life are you capable of? How do you even remember to breath? I genuinely think that these people should be put down. They are nothing but a drag to society, wasting air, space, and other resources. Yet they are the ones that multiply the most! The kid who I just fired after a week of fail on tenders was 21 and had 5 kids. Apparently he hasn't figured out birth control either.

5BrothersFabrication said:
HOLY JESUS!!! CUT HIS ****ING BALLS OFF!!! :eek:

5 kids from 5 "baby's mamas" no less! I'm sure he's paying child support since he can't hold down a job frying tenders, right? Think about the mothers, too! How ****ing dumb they must be to allow a mental retard to **** them!

The boss's son is ****ing pathetic. His dad just asked him to bring the welder over to my bay. Now understand we have a 75 foot power lead that we drag around the shop. He brings the welder over and stares at it. I sit down and write this post. WTF unmotivated, uneducated, home schooled dumb ****.

patooyee said:
I go through a lot of new hires for this same reason. I'll teach them to fry tenders one morning and then the next morning ask them to do it again and sometimes they LITERALLY say they have never done it before. I look at them wondering if its a joke or something. I'll retrain them once and then if they don't catch on at that point I just fire them.

Last week I hired a kid and had him do nothing but fry tenders all day every day for 5 days in a row. He required to be completely re-trained EVERY SINGLE DAY. He would say that he knew how to do it and then go stand in front of the fryers and say he didn't remember how, please come remind him.

I would say 75% of my new hires are this way. Absofrickenlutely amazing. How did we get so ****ing dumb as a society? If you can't be trained how to fry chicken tenders what in life are you capable of? How do you even remember to breath? I genuinely think that these people should be put down. They are nothing but a drag to society, wasting air, space, and other resources. Yet they are the ones that multiply the most! The kid who I just fired after a week of fail on tenders was 21 and had 5 kids. Apparently he hasn't figured out birth control either.
So what if your real name is Tyler Durden and YOU forgot not to talk about fryin tenders ??
Dang it man

bad80cj said:
The boss's son is ****ing pathetic. His dad just asked him to bring the welder over to my bay. Now understand we have a 75 foot power lead that we drag around the shop. He brings the welder over and stares at it. I sit down and write this post. WTF unmotivated, uneducated, home schooled dumb ****.
Ok, hold up
I may agree with all of that minus the home school dummy part. His problem is poor parenting. Home schooled kids will statistically absolutely put public school kids to shame at intelligence level. :)

I deal with what I consider an epic amount of ****ing stupidity everyday at work. Wife and I were both home sick all last week and I didn't get mad, go hulk, yell or any of that **** for a week. Let me give you an example, one guy was trying to mount a led light bar behind the bumper of his truck using some 1/8" aluminum strap, they used the torch to heat it up to bend a 2" wide piece into a 90 degree. And of course they left the valves open on 2 full tanks, completely empty now. Can't wait for one of their smoking dumbasses to blow the damn shop sky high. We have a 50 ton press they would have bent it like butter.

Customers blow me away sometimes, did you know a vw beetle crankcase can hold 4 gallons of water? :****:

LightBnDr said:
Ok, hold up
I may agree with all of that minus the home school dummy part. His problem is poor parenting. Home schooled kids will statistically absolutely put public school kids to shame at intelligence level. :)

Ok you are right statistically. He fell through the cracks. And yes his Parents suck at parenting.

LightBnDr said:
Ok, hold up

All 3 homeschooled kids I know are ****ing stupid

I just watched his Dad ask him to turn on the welder. He opened the valve and walked away. No buzzzzzzzz from welder. WTF. His Dad asked him if he turned it on. He said yes. Now let me remind you we use this welder just about weekly. May I remind you he has been here for over 3 years?????????