• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suwanee Georgia...

johneddie

Headed down to Suwanee mid week on business. Should have couple free evenings. Anything to see, do, good places to eat??? Thanks guys! thumb.gif

Im right next door in Johns Creek. Honestly not a whole lot! There is a bass pro close by at Discover Mills. Close to lake lanier, Suwanee park is pretty cool.

Thanks! Is there anything nearby....30 minutes or so?
Oh yeah, almost forgot.... can I buy beer? Like to enjoy a few cold ones in the evening! :drinkers:

johneddie said:
Thanks! Is there anything nearby....30 minutes or so?
Oh yeah, almost forgot.... can I buy beer? Like to enjoy a few cold ones in the evening! :drinkers:
Yes on Beer and Liquor, it's all wet up there. Plenty of decent places to eat also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
Yes on Beer and Liquor, it's all wet up there. Plenty of decent places to eat also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So your telling me you come here often and don't have the decency to call a brotha? :flipgotcha:

Re:

Not anymore, but I have spent my fare share of time up that way. If I made the trip lately be sure that I would have let you bought me a beer.

Re:

O man was just telling the story yesterday about going to the Claremont lounge with cary hart probly craziest night of my life

5BrothersFabrication said:
Reckon you'll stop long enough for a Dos Equis or ten? :drinkers:
Not sure what time we're coming through. Gotta drop box van for service and meet few customers in London and then haulin' ass!
But damn sure we're gonna throw back in a few weeks!!! :****: :drinkers: