• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma JD marriage Bets

TacomaJD said:
It's not the end of the world! :dblthumb: :drinkers:
Yeah keep thinking that then next thing your married with children have no toys, trip over your kids toys, and hear your wife constantly and her family.

After you have changed all you can change about you them you say fawk it and fawk this what happened, how did I end up here.

TheViking said:
Yeah keep thinking that then next thing your married with children have no toys, trip over your kids toys, and hear your wife constantly and her family.

After you have changed all you can change about you them you say fawk it and fawk this what happened, how did I end up here.

I like when people tell me things like that. If you go down that path, it's because you chose to do so. I will be happy the rest of my life, married or not. And there will always be toys. True fact.

Re: Re: Tacoma JD marriage Bets

TacomaJD said:
I like when people tell me things like that. If you go down that path, it's because you chose to do so. I will be happy the rest of my life, married or not. And there will always be toys. True fact.
Her strap-ons don't count!!!

the man is goin through ''THE CHANGE'' fellas easy easy easy on him gonna miss the ol post whore hehe

TheViking said:

Marriage is give and take. Obviously, you should do more taking. :flipoff1: molaugh

Re:

Lol she drinks a little when we go out or are grilling out at the house, but never seen her drunk. No baby anytime soon for this guy, regardless of who it is! Plus I'm a virgin and stuff....

**** negro, I'm married and been that way a long time. I'll get rid of every toy I have before I get rid of my crawlers. I ain't going anywhere. :flipoff1: