• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

That is one hot DOOODE!

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
So apparently I Like dudes! :flipoff1:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119786/Jenna-Talackova-Transgender-beauty-queen-kicked-Miss-Universe-Canada-pageant.html

Miss Canada
article-2119786-1251067A000005DC-253_306x455.jpg

Booted out for being born a boy: Transgender beauty queen kicked out of Miss Universe
By Laura Pullman
PUBLISHED: 13:18 EST, 24 March 2012 | UPDATED: 10:53 EST, 25 March 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119786/Jenna-Talackova-Transgender-beauty-queen-kicked-Miss-Universe-Canada-pageant.html#ixzz1qEFDEtb2

A beauty pageant has booted a contestant out the competition after discovering the buxom blonde was born a boy.

The Miss Universe Canada organizers threw out Jenna Talackova when they found out she had undergone surgery to become a woman.

The transgendered contestant had already successfully reached the finals in the Miss Vancouver pageant before she was banned from continuing in the competition.

Although the pageant organizers described Talackova as a ‘real girl’ they disqualified her arguing that the rules state that each contestant must be a ‘naturally born female.’

According to Denis Davila, the national director of Miss Universe Canada, Talackova claimed on her registration form she was born a female.

People have taken to social media pages to express their disgust with one Facebook user writing on the pageant's page: 'Tell us what "requirements" did she not make? This reeks of discrimination...'
In a YouTube interview Talackova says she knew she was a female at the age of four and began hormone therapy ten years later.
And the 23-year-old beauty queen, who has competed in Miss Universe pageants and transgendered pageants before, says that she surgically changed her gender aged 19.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119786/Jenna-Talackova-Transgender-beauty-queen-kicked-Miss-Universe-Canada-pageant.html#ixzz1qEFMRhn6

But becoming suspicious Davila confronted the 23-year-old about her sex change and the contestant admitted she was actually born a male.

Despite her pleas to stay in the pageant her confession meant that she was pulled from the contest that same day.

'She feels like a real girl and she is a real girl. She didn’t expect people to question it,' Davila told thestar.com.

'She was hoping we could put her back in the competition, but the rules are very clear and there’s no way we can go back on it.'
The decision from the Miss Universe Canada pageant, which is owned by Donald Trump, has sparked outrage with people calling for Jenna to be reinstated into the contest.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119786/Jenna-Talackova-Transgender-beauty-queen-kicked-Miss-Universe-Canada-pageant.html#ixzz1qEFH63nY

that bitch is fine,oops i quess i should have said that bastard is fine,yal know you would hit it

If it would not have admitted we would have never known. Good job on the surgery.

...And so I got this chick cranked over the pool table railin' her from behind, and I feel something smacking my balls.... It was more balls, man. Hell, I was already there, can't un-do the deed.........

:drinkers:

So I finished. flashemifyougotem

Mike walks into a bar and sees Pat sitting at the end of the bar with a great big smile on his face. Mike says, "Pat, what are you so happy for?"

"Well Mike, I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and a redhead came up to me.. tits out to here, Mike. Tits out to here! She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'"

I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Mike. I took her way out. I turned off the key and I said 'It's either screw or swim!' She couldn't swim, Mike. She couldn't swim!"

The next day Mike walks into a bar and sees Pat sitting at the end of the bar with an even bigger smile on his face. Mike says, "What are you happy about today Pat?"

"Well Mike.... I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat and a BEAUTIFUL blonde came up to me...tits out to here, Mike. Tits out to here! She said 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'

I told her, 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Mike. Way the **** out there. Much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said, 'It's either screw or swim!' She couldn't swim, Mike! She couldn't swim!"

A couple days pass and Mike walks into a bar and sees Pat down there cryin' over a beer. Mike says, "Pat, what are you so sad for?"

"Well Mike, I gotta tell ya....Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and the most desirable brunette came up to me...tits WAY out to here, Mike. Tits WAY out to here. She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'

So I said, 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Mike, way WAY out... much, much further than the last two times. I turned off the key, and looked at her tits and said 'It's either screw or swim!'

She pulled down her pants and...She had a pecker, Mike! She had this great BIG pecker! And I can't swim Mike! I can't swim!"

150829_482138388253_513368253_5757356_1062405_n.jpg