• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

So I've never welded the front diff on anything people say it makes turning suck ass my question is is it the actual turning of the wheel or making the axle go the way you turn it to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And even with full hydro it blows. Some folks don't mind it. And it's not the end of the world but my god front and rear welded , sucks balls. Big ones. Wouldn't be bad for a straight up hill killer but any tight turns and such is a pain.

417chevy said:
So I've never welded the front diff on anything people say it makes turning suck ass my question is is it the actual turning of the wheel or making the axle go the way you turn it to

My front is welded and the rear has a spool. The steering in the front sucks...and 54s don't help! I mostly drive with my rear and it works really well...but If it wasn't for rear steer I'd be screwed :****:. Eventually I'll get a locker for the front.

kushKrawlin said:
And even with full hydro it blows. Some folks don't mind it. And it's not the end of the world but my god front and rear welded , sucks balls. Big ones. Wouldn't be bad for a straight up hill killer but any tight turns and such is a pain.

I know everyone has different opinions but I have zero complaints about my front being welded. It's the best $600 to $700 I never spent. My 205 is twin sticked and I run front wheel drive when I can to help with the pushing issues which still isn't anything horrible by any means.

June dog said:
I know everyone has different opinions but I have zero complaints about my front being welded. It's the best $600 to $700 I never spent. My 205 is twin stocked and I run front wheel drive when I can to help with the pushing issues which still isn't anything horrible by ant means.

This good advice. ..Def do a twin stick...I use mine all the time like he says.

I'm definitely goin to twin stick my 205
Would it be easier to just run a ford circle 6 case to my 400 or is there a shaft spline difference or just spin the chunk in the axle to run chevy?

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=41436.msg507797.msg#507797

Sent from my iP......

I am hoping I didn't start a new thread....if I did, **** Tapatalk and I'll fix it in the am.

You are super young, super naive and have no idea about offroading. Buy something and ****ing wheel it. Ask questions by getting experience, not by reading on the interwebs. Unless it is all Patoyee and billavista tech articles.

#bible
#****hashtags
#beentheredonethat
#eatwingstheyaredelicious
#quitreadingthisandsellallyourshitandbuysomethingyoucanwheel
#****hashtagsforreal
#noreallyselleverythingyouownandbuyahalfbuiltweldedatbothendssyecherokee

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=41436.msg507797.msg#507797

Sent from my iP......

I am hoping I didn't start a new thread....if I did, **** Tapatalk and I'll fix it in the am.

You are super young, super naive and have no idea about offroading. Buy something and ****ing wheel it. Ask questions by getting experience, not by reading on the interwebs. Unless it is all Patoyee and billavista tech articles.

Kel Lawrence

Kel Lawrence

June dog said:
I know everyone has different opinions but I have zero complaints about my front being welded. It's the best $600 to $700 I never spent. My 205 is twin sticked and I run front wheel drive when I can to help with the pushing issues which still isn't anything horrible by any means.
June dog, I shoulda mentioned that I drive mine on the road some around the neighborhood. Any pavement and it feels like it's gonna break in half. I didn't have a clue how much difference a locker made. But either way,, why are we even talkin bout this!!??? Haha.

Haaaa Ha! Kel U goober u did start another thread! FAWKIN awesome!! That fancy tap talk done gotcha . But seriously, don't hold back, no sugar Coatin sir! Your "off the wallnesses" kills me.. If I didn't know U was one of the best folks on earth, Id think U was dam ole Internet bully.. ;D

lowbudgetjunk said:

Sent from my iP......

Kel Lawrence

Kel Lawrence

Kush wanted me to ask you about all the projects you have finished?

Since 06? 1980 Ford, 1974 Scout, 1993 Toyota pickup. Wheeled all of them. Sold Toyota, traded Scout, Ford still needs an engine install that will probably never happen.

Any other pot stirring questions? If not, back to the Gayzr forum for you.

Point is, he is asking how having a locked front end affects steering on a Rockwell build with a big block. It will never get off the ground.

Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
Since 06? 1980 Ford, 1974 Scout, 1993 Toyota pickup. Wheeled all of them. Sold Toyota, traded Scout, Ford still needs an engine install that will probably never happen.

Any other pot stirring questions? If not, back to the Gayzr forum for you.

Point is, he is asking how having a locked front end affects steering on a Rockwell build with a big block. It will never get off the ground.

Kel Lawrence
How bout you start talkin when you get your **** done

:stir: :stir:
417chevy said:
How bout you start talkin when you get your **** done

javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0); now its getting good MUDRAFUCKAS