• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This transgender thing is out of control!

Hotrodpayton

Jesus Saves
I was watching the local news this morning and saw where "Obama" is issuing a decree, expected today, that public schools allow transgender students to use the restroom of choice! So now I have 3 kids that I'll have to worry about asking why a girl or boy is in the wrong restroom pretending to be something "God" did not create. Why why why is our country so caught up in stupid things like this. It's insane and this is absolutely gone to far. God's wrath is real, if your not to big on believing that, time will prove you right or wrong. By what the Bible teaches and states about past situations like this,, God won't tolerate this from his people. We aren't his chosen people, although we think America is. But our country was founded on Christian values, the commandments and hard work. All those are gone.

Funny statement of John Boy and Billy but true-- It's time to turn, so you don't burn!
JOHN 3:36 says; Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

It's the scary part of the Bible nobody likes to read. God is treated like a genie that is supposed to help us whenever we need it, no matter how we live our life. It's time for us to humble ourselves and pray. To think all of this is bigger than God is foolish, He is mighty to save!

Thank you, this has absolutely gotten out of control due to our the president letting this happen and for the person who really started this move, Bruce Jenner/ Caitlyn, is now thinking he might have made a mistake. Yes folks, he/ she/ it is now thinking twice about his gender"ship". What a disgrace for a person that was once a national Icon, roll model, public figure to be the mainstream of this mistake. It just goes to show you that with money you can do almost anything and get away with it. WRONG... :eek:

Re:

Perfect example of why the government, especially the Federal government needs to get out of the education business.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Why do you say that about Bruce? I really wish that whole family would get out of the public eye, absolute train wrecks

Makes me wonder how I am going to afford to pay for private school. It was ok for my child to have a gender neutral bathroom at age 2. Age 12 is different story. Mr Mom jeans needs to go away, soon.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Perfect example of why the government, especially the Federal government needs to get out of the education business.

Winner. Id also like to add that anything the government controls is in major debt or not for the working man

CHASMAN9 said:
Thank you, this has absolutely gotten out of control due to our the president letting this happen and for the person who really started this move, Bruce Jenner/ Caitlyn, is now thinking he might have made a mistake. Yes folks, he/ she/ it is now thinking twice about his gender"ship". What a disgrace for a person that was once a national Icon, roll model, public figure to be the mainstream of this mistake. It just goes to show you that with money you can do almost anything and get away with it. WRONG... :eek:

Well said

I just hope I'm not a old man when the MAN comes back. I'm pretty much ready. It can't be to much longer. All this is SICK. And I believe in revelations it's all explained. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

Eddyj said:
Makes me wonder what's really going on. That they are distracting everyone with this.

I totally agree, Obama is super smart (so is Satan) and they both just kinda slip around and make stuff happen before you know it.

Re: Re: This transgender thing is out of control!

Hotrodpayton said:
I totally agree, Obama is super smart (so is Satan) and they both just kinda slip around and make stuff happen before you know it.
**** like thishas been going on since before Obama. He's just a puppet like the ones before him. His bosses are the ones who are the super smart ones.

kushKrawlin said:
I just hope I'm not a old man when the MAN comes back. I'm pretty much ready. It can't be to much longer. All this is SICK. And I believe in revelations it's all explained. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

I'm with ya Kush!! It's time to pop smoke......

I tell ya what's out if control...

Out of control is even CALLING it "transgender".... There's no phucking thing as changing gender in humans... Frogs maybe but not humans...

If a man cuts off his pecker and takes female hormones to grow teets, he is simply a phucked up man.... A freak.... A degenerate.... But is still MALE!

A woman who cuts off her mammories and shoves a pair of tube sox in her pants does NOT become male..

We call these freaks "transgender" "homosexual" etc and don't even realize that by doing so we are showing acceptance for their sins...
Calling it a right, a choice, a preference, etc makes us part of the problem...

An hour ago I was eating in a small diner in my small town with two 50 something fags at the table behind me and had to hear the waitress swoon over their new wedding rings and congratulate them on their recent marriage... She kept going on about how wonderful it was as if it was a perfectly normal thing...

50 years ago 99% of America KNEW this stuff was a disgusting perversion but now thanks to government running the schools the last couple of generations really do believe there is a sub species of human in which it is perfectly normal for men to lay with men and vice versa.

If a strain of cattle started this crap they'd be eradicated for the good of the species but in our species we give them special rights and chastise anyone who dares to speak out publicly against it.

gottagofast said:
I tell ya what's out if control...

Out of control is even CALLING it "transgender".... There's no phucking thing as changing gender in humans... Frogs maybe but not humans...

If a man cuts off his pecker and takes female hormones to grow teets, he is simply a phucked up man.... A freak.... A degenerate.... But is still MALE!

A woman who cuts off her mammories and shoves a pair of tube sox in her pants does NOT become male..

We call these freaks "transgender" "homosexual" etc and don't even realize that by doing so we are showing acceptance for their sins...
Calling it a right, a choice, a preference, etc makes us part of the problem...

An hour ago I was eating in a small diner in my small town with two 50 something fags at the table behind me and had to hear the waitress swoon over their new wedding rings and congratulate them on their recent marriage... She kept going on about how wonderful it was as if it was a perfectly normal thing...

50 years ago 99% of America KNEW this stuff was a disgusting perversion but now thanks to government running the schools the last couple of generations really do believe there is a sub species of human in which it is perfectly normal for men to lay with men and vice versa.

If a strain of cattle started this crap they'd be eradicated for the good of the species but in our species we give them special rights and chastise anyone who dares to speak out publicly against it.

Bingo, teach them young that the bible and guns are bad things and after a few generations there will be no more straight Christians with guns... The exact people who built what USED to be the best country ever conceivable

Latest posts