• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tillamook State Forest 7/23: The Big One

hell yeah! august 6th, its next sunday.

i'll start editing a list in the first post of everyone thats going, just so we have a rough idea of number of rigs and stuff. if you dont have a truck to wheel, and still want to go, pm or call someone on the list and set up a ride along or something

so everyone that wants to go, post or pm me and ill start to get stuff organized. we still need a good meeting point by tsf.

also, is there a gas station near by so people without oba can air back up?

Spolar93 said:
hell yeah! august 6th, its next sunday.

i'll start editing a list in the first post of everyone thats going, just so we have a rough idea of number of rigs and stuff. if you dont have a truck to wheel, and still want to go, pm or call someone on the list and set up a ride along or something

so everyone that wants to go, post or pm me and ill start to get stuff organized. we still need a good meeting point by tsf.

also, is there a gas station near by so people without oba can air back up?

There is a Shell Station on the way out there. I'd say its about 10-15 miles away. **i'm not good with distance so I could be way off :D **

Yes, I'd like to go. I will get a better idea of some of my friends who'd like to go as well and let you know.

I'm leading a group of scouts on Saturday the 5th.maybe,If I have enough in the budget I'll be back to run with you guys.Stan,I crawled crushers with 0 problems for the first time ever.I was tickled.

damn that sucks, anyone else going that know there way around?

also, could i get the address to the gas station for some people to mapquest?

So is this on? Was going to Naches, but dont think were going to make it. Girlfriend tore her calf muscle really bad runnin up to little rubicon last weekend. Not to mention the 4+ hour drive to get there in the morning.

I may be up for some wheeling on sunday.

So who's in?

Sean

alright bitches, roll call time. post if youre in, hopefully i can get someone whos ran this before. looking at archers, fb5, cedar hill, etc

youre all candy ass punks! it went from like 12-15 rigs to just me and another guy!

ran powerline, university girepower, little rubicon (down the right line), and part of trail 24. didnt make it down to cedar and trail 14