• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Titling a Rock bouncer for loan purposes?

money_pit_yj said:
just dont have kids, I drop my little rock bouncers off to daycare everyday for the last 7 years :rolf:

HAHA

And take em to the Dr, and buy medicine, and Feed em, and clothe them, and have a house big enough for them to live in, and spend time with them, etc

laughing1

My bank and insurance company wanted a VIN, when I found a bouncer a couple years ago that I wanted. I only had enough cash for about half of the price. I backed out, because I didn't want to finance a bouncer after thinking about it. So, I bought the jeep I have now, and it's insured fire and theft. I know a lot of people that buy toys with the equity in their house. That just makes me nervous.

Sorry for the derail but I figured this has already switched tracks a few times so what is one more hahaha but Dallas how did you get yours covered for thief and fire bc that is all I want and can't seem to get ALFA to do anything they told me they even took it to other underwriters and no one would touch it

jccarter1 said:
Sorry for the derail but I figured this has already switched tracks a few times so what is one more hahaha but Dallas how did you get yours covered for thief and fire bc that is all I want and can't seem to get ALFA to do anything they told me they even took it to other underwriters and no one would touch it

I have Allstate and told them its for offroad purposes only. I stated that I wanted it insured for 30k just incase it burnt in the woods or gotten stolen. I cant drive it on the road and they wont cover anything if I barrel roll it down a hill. They also told me to save all my receipts for parts that I bought, incase something did happen.

jccarter1 said:
This is the best response I have ever seen
agreed!! We all should do this and just put them pesky banks out of business. thumb.gif

And if you haven't seen that quote before now you need to get out more

RockHales said:
agreed!! We all should do this and just put them pesky banks out of business. thumb.gif

And if you haven't seen that quote before now you need to get out more

Did I quote something inadvertently ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not finance a bouncer. However, I say each to their own. And a side note, you can bust your ass, and still not afford a 60k Bouncer.

Fixed it.

dwa2469 said:
I would not fiance a bouncer. However, I say each to their own. And a side note, you can bust your ass, and still not afford a 60k Bouncer.

Haha fiancé ...!

I guess "afford" and "acquire" are really 2 different things.

Just gotta work smarter, harder, or more... but everyone's personal limitations are different.

I refuse to believe that a moderately able bodied adult would not be able to acquire a "mid level" ($50-75k) buggy if that was what they truly desired. Most people choose to have some balance and comfort in their life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure a lot of the money spent on rigs are due to tax reasons where they own
a small business or whatever. Looks like the ole work truck needs a 10k engine and
a steering 14 bolt axle

Re:

tonybolton said:
Damn I'm Bustin my ass everyday for the past 30 years and can't afford a $10,000 bouncer!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Is that full of satire or you really been working for 30 years? Lol. I wasn't thinking you were old enough to had been working for 30 years.

You must be older than I figured you for. Lol. I'm 30 and been working 15 years, you must be on the other side of 40 than I thought you was. Lol

Boulderdash said:
I'm sure a lot of the money spent on rigs are due to tax reasons where they own
a small business or whatever. Looks like the ole work truck needs a 10k engine and
a steering 14 bolt axle

laughing1
That's funny.

I'm at a job where I get the benefit of working overtime (though I can't stand work and I appreciate my free time). Anyway, it makes me feel less guilty spending money on the unnecessary things in life if I get larger than 40 hour pay checks.