• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said anything about stopping it , But, I truly believe it is a problem. This country is very divided, and I think social media has helped make that happen. People say and do things on there, they would not do otherwise. Ultimately, it is the peoples choices that are the problem, not the internet.

Re: Re: To The Trolls......

TacomaJD said:
If only I wasn't at work. I sure could go for a few fancy pants beers and a cruise around town. In that order.
Tired of living? dumbest thing one could do. I can ride one one tire till the motor locks up , you can pick the tire, front or rear.. But drinkin and gettin on a bike is full blown retarded, and the best way to see if there is a God or not (for the doubters). Sheesh JD, dIng dong.

kushKrawlin said:
Someone please tell me they know the % of marriages ruined by Facebook. Just curious
Lol I love this one. If Facebook ruined a marriage, they didn't need to be married to begin with.

TacomaJD said:
Lol I love this one. If Facebook ruined a marriage, they didn't need to be married to begin with.

All it did was make it easier for them to stalk

I know two men whose ex-wives found their lovers on FB. A cheating heart is a cheating heart though, they probably would have found them at a bar or something had it not been FB.

patooyee said:
I know two men whose ex-wives found their lovers on FB. A cheating heart is a cheating heart though, they probably would have found them at a bar or something had it not been FB.

Exactly! If it wasn't FB, it would be something else that ruined it on down the road. Can only hide crazy for so long before it busts loose.

:popcorn:

this is like hearing a baptist and church of christ argue over who's right and who's wrong

Joc said:

this is like hearing a baptist and church of christ argue over who's right and who's wrong
Op always ends up lookin like a da! :stir:

Joc said:

This is gold. And the only main difference is the music. I never did understand it

TacomaJD said:
Ha, it ain't engrained in my DNA to listen to a woman over what I want to do. I may be a lot of things, but whooped ain't one of em!

That's what whooped people say. :stir: :wtflol: it's ok JD. There's no shame in having a good woman that calms you down a little. God knows if I didn't have mine I'd probably already be dead. Mine doesn't tell me what to do, but she will damn sure state when she thinks it's a bad idea. It's always followed by "but you can do what you want".

Joc said:

Let us pray....

qzYohyac.jpg

Re: Re: Re: To The Trolls......

pholmann said:
That's what whooped people say. :stir: :wtflol: it's ok JD. There's no shame in having a good woman that calms you down a little. God knows if I didn't have mine I'd probably already be dead. Mine doesn't tell me what to do, but she will damn sure state when she thinks it's a bad idea. It's always followed by "but you can do what you want".
I'm a down to earth guy, I would listen if there were logical reasoning for an opinion from a female. I was meaning more toward the stuff like how some of my buddies had to completely quit their hobbies, and basically hanging out with friends all together, just bc their bitch ass wives didn't like it, or thought the money should be spent on better things. I'm sorry, but a ****ing man of the house that makes his own living ought to be able to participate in whatever hobbies he feels like funding, so long as his family is supported too.

I have some buddies that married some real bitches and shouldn't be married. I hear all the time, hell I'd divorce her but now that we got kids, it'd cost me more in the longrun." It's stories like those that make me the way I am. It is 100% possible to live a happily married life. My parents have done it well over 30 yrs, and I have several other buddies that seem to have things going the right way now, balanced out well and such. most horror stories come from rushing into marriage.

Wait, ain't this a troll thread?

joho75287 said:
I think everyone is categorizing all the behaviors you list above as trolling here on HL. At least it seems it to me...
Sounds to me like the "General Discussion" forum just needs to be deleted... ::)

johneddie said:
Sounds to me like the "General Discussion" forum just needs to be deleted... ::)
No the problem is people are doing the same thing you just did it reads " General offroad discussion" not what all is happening in the world that you like/don't like general discussion

al1tonyota said:
No the problem is people are doing the same thing you just did it reads " General offroad discussion" not what all is happening in the world that you like/don't like general discussion
Alright,my bad...wasn't trying to start ****. But wasn't it "General Discussion" before??? ....or am I just retarded? :dunno:
If so,when did it change?

Status
Not open for further replies.