• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tough Mudder

wgamble

Guys and Gals,

For any of you who want to challenge their body, this is a good place to start. I just finished my first one this past weekend in Dallas. It was 12 miles and 20 obstacles. I got into wheeling after getting out of the Army for the adrenaline junkie in me but after having a child, I had to stop it because i was always a "hold my beer and watch this" kind of driver. Needing a new addiction that didnt cost me my life and whole bunch of money, I tried this out and it really makes you reach way down inside yourself and push you to complete. Their is no time limit, everyone helps everyone on getting through the obstacles. Hell we carried a guy the last mile.

What i am saying is that it is for a good cause and really helps motivate you.

The guys who created this race are all Veterans and a large part of the proceeds go to Veteran Suicide Prevention Programs.

This year they teamed up with "TEAM RUBICON". Charity for Veteran First Responders.

I completed the Tough Mudder Virginia in 2012. By far one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life but it was totally worth it. That being said, 4 years later & I still haven't convinced myself to do it again.

I already signed up for one in March in New Orleans and the May in Austin.

Lots and lots and lots of yoga pants, no bras and fresh titties to look at.