• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota 4Runner on tons

Blake G

Iv got a Toyota 4 runner with a 22re with a LC engineering cam and adjustable timing gear, re worked the head when I had it out, Got propane kit, just put a new starter and a optima battery in it. 5speed with a fresh clutch. It has an Advance adapter dual cases with a Trail Gear 4.7 kit and 23 spline input, chromoly output (all new), twin stick. Chevy Dana 60 front end. Just rebuilt the front king pins and new wheel bearings. Front is welded with 4.10 gears. It has mile marker lockouts and trail gear hydraulic assist. Rear is a 14 bolt i just swapped it to disk brakes in the rear and new master cylinder out of an 80s Chevrolet. The rear is welded as well and has 3/8 thick differential cover. It's running a set of 39 inch Super Swamper Boggers on a set of black steel wheels. Iv had this thing since 2009 or 2010 on and off. The winch does not come with it as it is not mine. This has been a really good rig. It has pulled many rigs out of the woods as well as showed many rigs up. I'm looking to sale for 5500. I might trade up to a built rig with ac or maybe something to run up and down the road. Just let me know that you have. It's located in Hillsboro,Tn 37342. Call or text Blake at(931) 607-2961.

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 151