• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota parts/ part-out...

hillbully83yota

I am parting out a toyota truggy/buggy. It is leaf sprung, yota fronts, yj/ chevy rears.
-It has an ifs rear axle with 5.29's, welded. --$200.00
-83 front with double ended ram mount, Longfields, 5.29's, complete rotor to rotor with locking hubs and calipers, welded. --$500.00
-Strong 22r, with weber carb. --$300.00
--OEM relacement radiator, almost new, with metal tanks.--$75.00
-Stock 5spd, with centerforce clutch, and fairly new slave cylinder. --$250.00
-Double cases, both top shift, NOT twin sticked. --$650.00 with skid/c.member--$550.00 without
--Also have heavy duty skid/c.member for double cases. --$100.00
-Full hydro set-up, with double ended ram --$250.00
-36x12.50x15 cut tsl's, on beadlocks... 2 "Tennessee cut" 2 "Aetna cut", good tread, usual low air wear and rock rash, but other wise in great shape. --$800.00
--Also have 2 front axle housings--$100 a peice
--Stock shafts w/birfs--$75
--Complete 83 "narrow" rear axle with stock gears--$200
--Complete stock front axle--$300
--ifs steering box--$50
--83 2wd Cab with doors, steering column, and glass--$200
--83 Frame--$200

If interested shoot me pm. Everything is for sale, and negotiable...

Can send pics upon request, but will be putting some up as i take them as well.
Truck is still complete, running, and wheelable... will sell as is as well... make me an offer... getting out of the mini truck game... going bigger... =D

Everything is located in Macon, Ga. can be shipped on your dime, but prefer pick-up. May be willing to meet within reasonable distance as well.

Here is the revised for sale posting... for the whole thing... these are the only pics i have right now... i will post more when i get a chance to take some...
Also like i said already, this is still a wheelable rig, i have not started taking it apart yet, and would actually prefer not too...
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=23124.msg281953.msg#281953
If it aint broke, try harder....

Re: Re: Toyota parts/ part-out...

I dont really want to separate the 3rd's from the axles... And the only 3rd's i have with 5.29's are the complete axles under it...

If it aint broke, try harder....

if you decise to part out front axle i want the longfeild if its the newer style and the price is right also PM you about steering

If you want to sell the 3rd out of the front I would be interested in the rest of the complete front without the third and the steering

Ok guys, here's the deal for now... Had some things change and the part out is on hold... I may still be interested in selling the whole thing, but i dont have time to part out right now, nor do i know for sure that i need to... Sorry if this offends/pisses anybody off... Guess i should have listed it as a feeler first. And if i do decide to go thru with the part out, those that have pm'd will be notified first... Sorry again... :****: