• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tractor tires

Got a buddy that ran em for years we tried and tried to tell him it would do sooo much better with regular tires and it does stay away from the tractors. I know you probably got them for nothing but sell them to some mudbogger dude and get real tires.

I run some now they are 18.4x16.1. On muddy trails they will have a hard time keeping up. On rocks good luck. Dry or hard dirt TSL do better. Not sure about loose dirt yet havent found any to try them on. A 44 for little to no money they work fine. When I get another set, I can make a better comparison.

I use to run them on my Toyota, wet muddy nasty stuff they ROCK. On Rocks wet or dry, they suck. A heavy foot with V treads and you'll pay the price in broken parts.

Obviously awesome in mud, climbed dirt hills good but slipped and slid on rocks(42 inch pivot tires). I'm almost through with my rockwelled 321 chassis ....... Runnin boggers for when I go north , but def gone get me a set of 54" high float pivot tires for around here . :driving: