• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Names

Rumor is, one guy made it while winching two to three times. Looking at the moss on the rocks and the grown up weeds at the top, I'd say that is the only one.

Plus, we cut in a harder part off to the left.

We also used round up on everything green from bottom to top and top to bottom.

When we cut the Ex-wife trail to that ledge we talked with the staff about placing a big rock in the HOLE of that ledge. It is severely undercut, like rip your 4 link out if you hit it a speed. In the video you can see that hole swallow my 42" Pitbull like nothing, the further you drive in the worse it keeps, like reeling in a crankbait, just keeps going. Glad to know the topsoil of off and the trails are developing.
I hope to be able to meet up and help continue to cut trails. Calender is packed at the moment, hoping for a break soon.
You are doing great things for a bunch of wheelers at that park, keep up the good work. :dblthumb:

RustyC said:
When we cut the Ex-wife trail to that ledge we talked with the staff about placing a big rock in the HOLE of that ledge. It is severely undercut, like rip your 4 link out if you hit it a speed. In the video you can see that hole swallow my 42" Pitbull like nothing, the further you drive in the worse it keeps, like reeling in a crankbait, just keeps going. Glad to know the topsoil of off and the trails are developing.
I hope to be able to meet up and help continue to cut trails. Calender is packed at the moment, hoping for a break soon.
You are doing great things for a bunch of wheelers at that park, keep up the good work. :dblthumb:

Agreed and getting worse, or better, depending on how you look at it. We had 500 pounds of counter weight to save a buddy from rolling down the bypass side. In a year or so, we will need a bypass for the bypass.

I am not doing much but improving what a lot of guys have already done, naming and marking them and just trying to show people that there is a hell of a lot there.

Busted Knuckles and MadRam's first trip with some buggies will get more people there and will bring in bigger crowds.....just got a few more months of work to really make it interesting.

I am super excited about the valley trail just off of 414. If I can get it cut and marked this weekend, that will be my favorite trail in the park.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Rumor is, one guy made it while winching two to three times. Looking at the moss on the rocks and the grown up weeds at the top, I'd say that is the only one.

Plus, we cut in a harder part off to the left.

We also used round up on everything green from bottom to top and top to bottom.

You talking about where those big rocks are? I'm guessing that is the one you mentioned being a paint scraper?

There's a a couple of big rocks on the left. If you can straddle the biggest one and the loose dirt on the left, it will be easy. But I live in reality.....no one will ever straddle it and the right front of whatever they are driving will have some shinier parts, til the rust takes over.

lowbudgetjunk said:
There's a a couple of big rocks on the left. If you can straddle the biggest one and the loose dirt on the left, it will be easy. But I live in reality.....no one will ever straddle it and the right front of whatever they are driving will have some shinier parts, til the rust takes over.

:dblthumb:

UpperCunt
Auschwitz
Happy Fun Time GFY
Red Label
No Hunting
No Trespassing
Bum Piss Lane
Do Not Enter

Re: Re: Trail Names

We have a trail at our park that we named "No Way" because of the difficulty. Because there was no way you were making it. Many have tried but none has made it.;D

PLAN YOUR NEXT RIDE @ THE FLATS 828-442-7932

TWISTER
BUTT HURT
DIAPER RASH
OUCH
HEAD BANGER
THRASHED
TUMBLE DOWN
SKULL CRACKER
ANGLE OF DEATH(Slayer reference :p)
BALL BUSTER
SHOCKER
BEAD BUSTER
KNUCKLE KNOCKER

TBItoy said:
we'll be riding Sunday, find us on The Moon thumb.gif laughing1

How close are u to gmp there on a Wednesday working gotta be close anyways place looks awesome would love to get up there sometime :dblthumb:

Crawl Mama is up and running.

Bobby's World has been cut in.

4.2 40 is a hill killers dream.

Vendetta is officially open for business.

He got a few others named.

Powder puff is a little more right turn friendly, just not small tire friendly, nor small horsepower

Went out to Stony yesterday to help Kel with some trail maintenance/cut new trails. Let me tell you guys, there are some killer trails out there. Everyone thinks this park is just for atvs & side by sides but there is seriously alot of big buggy trails and nice trail riding. If you go, look for the trails with names instead of numbers. Those are the tougher ones. Kel has already put in some outstanding work and the trails are only going to get better with more tires on them.

Powderpuff: The dirt is really soft and there is a rock ledge underneath. Hard to see from the picture.

Valley Hill

Who's Your Daddy

Gut Buster

Vendetta: another nasty climb with a rock ledge about half way up. This has great buggy potential.

The last trail we worked on yesterday is a creek bed that goes for a long ways. It will need a few more work days to get it all cleared out but it has easy sections and some big rocks too so it will need some exits cut in for folks that can't make it all the way.

I always wanted to name one "I don't care". That way when everyone's trying to decide where to go and you ask someone and they say "I don't care" you have a trail to start at whether they know it or not. Forces people to make a decision so you waste less time talking and more time wheeling.

Tow Strap
No Traction
Dana 35 Graveyard
Rockwells Required
Tire Terror
Vertigo
Angry Wife
Pin It To Win It
4 Tire Fryer
Dirt Track
It'll Buff Out
Hero Hill