• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Transaxle front engine Buggy

Question: Since this is a front engine transaxle buggy are the axles still spinning the correct direct or did you have to flip them upside down like a rear engine buggy would have?

The axles are not flipped, They are running the correct direction.

If this was a Honda motor the axles would need to be flipped, Honda engines run in the opposite direction of all others. Thats why Honda motors are used in rear engine buggies, then the axles do not need to be flipped.

Trade for a 1999 jeep wj with new 35 inch super swampers, 6.5 in long arm iron rock off road lift, hidden front 10k pound winch, rear locker, 2004 4.7ho swap and much more?

Attachments

• PART_1377730601079.jpeg
    PART_1377730601079.jpeg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 115
top speed?
how's the turning radius?
how's the ride/shock tuning?
1.5" links .25 wall leaves 1" ID with 3/4 heims - worried? front links look pretty long - how long?
what size heim bolts?
pics of the front frame panhard mount
driveshaft and trans output pics
stock slip yota shafts
35spline rear? - spindles bored or not needed?
pic of dshafts and angles

I'd like to shorten it up - possible? 95" wb?

top speed? 40mph with the OD off
how's the turning radius? Just as good as any other welded axle rig
how's the ride/shock tuning? Great, rides smooth (I had help)
1.5" links .25 wall leaves 1" ID with 3/4 heims - worried? front links look pretty long - how long? Fronts are 40", had to push them out for driveshaft clearance, not worried one bit, believe it or not you dont need 1.25" heims on everything, its a rock krawler not a 500hp bouncer
what size heim bolts? 5/8"
pics of the front frame panhard mount
driveshaft and trans output pics
stock slip yota shafts yes
35spline rear? - spindles bored or not needed? no, stock., its got 170hp, not 500. Breaking a D60 rear with 170hp and 37" tires would be rare.
pic of dshafts and angles

I will get pics posted later.

I'd like to shorten it up - possible? 95" wb? I doubt it,

This is built for rock crawling, not rock bouncing or racing. Its a trail rig with space for a cooler and tools.

I still have it, sell it or store it. One of them is happening soon

Re: Re: Transaxle front engine Buggy

$8000 would like to sell it to move on.

Re: Re: Transaxle front engine Buggy

Willing to deliver for the right price.