• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

travis lovetts new buggy

we cant figure out why it bent nothing its out of adjustment or anything the shocks got 1 more shot not to bend if it happens again we changin to some fox or something i just dont believe 1/8 in in diameter gone make a diffrence in the shaft strength tho could be wrong

TOYTOACRAWLERS said:
we cant figure out why it bent nothing its out of adjustment or anything the shocks got 1 more shot not to bend if it happens again we changin to some fox or something i just dont believe 1/8 in in diameter gone make a diffrence in the shaft strength tho could be wrong

FOA shocks are good for the money but they don't compare to the other name brands. It's hard to beat Fox, King, Bilstein, and a few others.
Go on and make Travis pony up for the Kings!!

TOYTOACRAWLERS said:

The diameter may not make a difference but material that is ussed to build the shafts will

wontwork said:
The diameter may not make a difference but material that is ussed to build the shafts will

X2!!! I have ran King, Fox, and now Radflo. Randy and Cotton of Jimmy's 4x4 have been beating the hell outta the Radflos and they are holding up well and priced great too! thumb.gif

Latest posts