• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

The NFIB lady stopped by this morning and I got an eye opener with some of the things she presented. Stroked a check and joined. I can honestly say that I think Trump getting elected may be the best thing that can happen to small business or really any business. I think if the business climate can turn around that the rest will follow.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

Beerj said:
I'm feeling more certain that he will win.
I think he'll win the nomination. Doubt he'll beat Hillary and if he does he'll just turn into her. I'll never support and candidate that's supported using my money to pay for someone else's Healthcare, assault weapons bans, and he wants to be able to sue the media if they speak out against him? Dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Claims to be anti-establishment yet the media covers him more than anyone else which proves that's not true. Anybody that really challenges the establishment doesn't get coverage ex. Ron and Rand Paul. I'll be watching to see how Gary Johnson does it November. That'll show you how fed up the country is getting and I'd they're truly ready for change. I'm not going to be unrealistic and think he's gonna win but I'll be celebrating if he gets 10% or better.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I think he'll win the nomination. Doubt he'll beat Hillary and if he does he'll just turn into her. I'll never support and candidate that's supported using my money to pay for someone else's Healthcare, assault weapons bans, and he wants to be able to sue the media if they speak out against him? Dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Claims to be anti-establishment yet the media covers him more than anyone else which proves that's not true. Anybody that really challenges the establishment doesn't get coverage ex. Ron and Rand Paul. I'll be watching to see how Gary Johnson does it November. That'll show you how fed up the country is getting and I'd they're truly ready for change. I'm not going to be unrealistic and think he's gonna win but I'll be celebrating if he gets 10% or better.

Gary Johnson FTW! :woot:

onepieceatatime said:

Voting for anyone other than a Republican is wasting a vote. A vote that would cancel out a democrats vote.

kmcminn said:
Voting for anyone other than a Republican is wasting a vote. A vote that would cancel out a democrats vote.

Couldn't agree more. We (conservatives) are so damn divided were just handing the country over to to liberal democommies on a silver platter that we paid for. We need to get behind a candidate and set the little bullshit that causes us to vote for an independent aside. We are essentially cutting our nose off to spite our face.

pholmann said:
Couldn't agree more. We (conservatives) are so damn divided were just handing the country over to to liberal democommies on a silver platter that we paid for. We need to get behind a candidate and set the little bullshit that causes us to vote for an independent aside. We are essentially cutting our nose off to spite our face.

OR everybody can see that both parties are one in the same and vote for the Libertarian. :dunno:

Remember, it took Republicans to pass obamacare, spend us 18 trillion in the hole, and many other unconstitutional acts.

5BrothersFabrication said:
OR everybody can see that both parties are one in the same and vote for the Libertarian. :dunno:

Remember, it took Republicans to pass obamacare, spend us 18 trillion in the hole, and many other unconstitutional acts.

Or we could all vote republican like we always have and keep better control of our elected officials. Remember there are more republicans than libertarians.

Re:

You keep getting these anti-constutional candidates year after year because you keep blindly supporting them. Nothing will change if nothing changes. What would've happens 240-250 years ago if people just kept saying "come on guys! The king will make it better next year....."

We are definitely in a rut but the pieces of **** that vote democrat are united in one thought. They want what I work for without the work. We need a GOOD candidate on the republican ballot. It's always been a 2 party system and always will be. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to pull together and make our party what it needs to be instead of being so divided and giving it away? :dunno:

Republican (1) + democrat (1) =2.

3 party system republican (.5)+ libertarian (.5) + democrat (1) still equals 2. We're ****ed.

Truth is that the democrats are united in their beliefs No matter how wrong they may be. We need to unite. Period!!

There has been a couple of really good candidates on the Republican ballot the past 3 elections but the media ignores them. If the party isn't gonna support my beliefs (which is basically follow the Constitution that we fought a revolution to make and that people die to defend) then I won't support them.
We're gonna have to hit rock bottom before people really see what's going on. I always wondered what rock bottom would look like since apparently 19+ trillion dollars in debt and shredding the Constitution isn't enough. Then one day I was reading a thread on addiction on Pirate4x4 of all places because I was bored and someone said the smartest thing I've ever heard on there. Rock bottom is just the place where you put down the shovel and quit digging your hole. I gave up on digging my hole in this country 4 years ago when I realized the powers at be in the Republican party are down in that hole with this ****ing thing
6a932371b1495fde727b20c133c5ea5b.jpg

What it is really going to take is a massive amout of people literally storming washington and dragging these politicians out in the street, people who aren't affraid of taking a bullet for what they believe in, people who believe that there is no other option since they are at rock bottom with no where else to go. Total reset. It will never totally change until we make these sons of bitches scared of us and realize they work for us, not against us.

grcthird said:
What it is really going to take is a massive amout of people literally storming washington and dragging these politicians out in the street, people who aren't affraid of taking a bullet for what they believe in, people who believe that there is no other option since they are at rock bottom with no where else to go. Total reset. It will never totally change until we make these sons of bitches scared of us and realize they work for us, not against us.

truth

grcthird said:
That's exactly right, but it will never happen. Government is too big, and extreme activistism is viewed by the masses as crazy these days...unless yer BlackLivesMatter, but they are just too ****ing stupid to know any better and have more free time to devote to that dumb ****. Most forms of it out there are crazy, but the type of revolutionary reformists we actually need to fix the unraveling will still be viewed as crazy talk. The opposition is great in numbers and their ideology is extremely skewed. It would take another civil war to attempt a national reform on that level. And if it ever comes to that, it will be absolute chaos and totally **** on the Civil War of 1861. We have tons more citizens (and non citizens), tons more access to weapons of various types that cause much more destruction, than what was available 165 years ago. Then you've got all the law enforcement and surrounding military that will fight on the government's behalf, less some of them that have common sense and dip out to join the reformists.

I honestly don't see a turnaround at all in the way things are going. Government and it's monetary corruption will continue to grow, because it knows it can, no matter how much the American citizens hear or know. Everyone is too preoccupied trying to be happy and live their own lives to spend their time organizing any sort of revolutionary uprising. People live far different lives now than they did 2 centuries ago, it's hard to get folks on board with anything like that. We've been accustomed to things being a certain way for far too long, and now while everyone's metaphorically asleep, our ****'s being chiseled at bit by bit.

Tin foil hat removed now. Sorry.....lol