• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

grcthird said:
What it is really going to take is a massive amout of people literally storming washington and dragging these politicians out in the street, people who aren't affraid of taking a bullet for what they believe in, people who believe that there is no other option since they are at rock bottom with no where else to go. Total reset. It will never totally change until we make these sons of bitches scared of us and realize they work for us, not against us.

Imo If something happened like that we would probably Become a police state controlled by a dictator

grcthird said:
What it is really going to take is a massive amout of people literally storming washington and dragging these politicians out in the street, people who aren't affraid of taking a bullet for what they believe in, people who believe that there is no other option since they are at rock bottom with no where else to go. Total reset. It will never totally change until we make these sons of bitches scared of us and realize they work for us, not against us.

I'm all about an armed siege. Just tell me when.

Re:

It's been a long road (100+yrs) for this country to get as ****ed up as it is. It's not going to magically get better in 4yrs. Supporting a party that's supported our demise will not improve anything.
Voting 3rd party is like saving for retirement. It may not make sense to you now and you don't understand why you're doing it because the benefits won't happen immediately but the sooner you start the sooner it'll start getting better. When people are finally ready for change it'll be a snowball effect.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

Neal3000 said:
Imo If something happened like that we would probably Become a police state controlled by a dictator
I think we're already there. Look into the National Defense Authorization Act. Gives the president some very broad powers that align more with a Dictator than with the role of President our founders envisioned.

thats ridiculous, we still have the best country and Government in history and it's not even close

Look at all the violent uprisings over recent history in other countries and the goverments that have risen afterwards

Re:

If Tyranny and Oppression com
e to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

James Madison

^^^^truth

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
If Tyranny and Oppression com
e to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

James Madison

^^^^truth

That pretty well sums up the "war on terror".

a la Patriot Act.

I'm reading that Trump has the nomination pretty well sewn up if he wins in Indiana next week. Say what you want about the man but at least he has and will continue to make this election extremely interesting.

I'm not for Mr. Trump I do not belive he has a conservative bone In his body.
I am not saying that If he gets the nomination I want vote for him just that until he gets the nomination I will voice my opposition.
Former speaker of the house said a whole lot today in a short amount of words please remember that he was the speaker and he did have the power of the purse with the majority of the house republicans and refused to use it. Senator Cruz has argued and done what he has campaigned against his entire time in the senate.

Ever try to find one single white or black man to help with a landscaping job? I have. And I would bet my nuts had I worked all month by myself to do job or turned it down just to not use a messy can as will called it, this country would still be the heaping pile of **** that it is.. And my nuts mean a lot to me. Kinda. I guess.

But if makes anyone feel warm and fuzzy... I finally got a badass a couple years ago.. Had been here 13 years. Worked and slept and was 100% Mexican. He got deported 6 months after working for me... **** was getting done, fast, and right... I'm all ears on wtf I'm supposed to do? I already had slapped 2 white Guy's as I fired them and had one cracker working for me. He thinks he's black tho. But he's one of my best buds, and will always be. But finding someone to work is Fukin Insane.. Now I'm talkin very rare do I use Mexicans. But if I have a big ass job I need done now.. My ass is gojng to the store where they hang out and picking a couple up... Just the way it is... I don't think my wife and baby would quite understand if I said "baby I was gonna make some money to pay bills, but couldn't find any help other than them badass Mexicans that just wanna work ". I may be wrong; but I think my wife would ask me if I had lost my motherfukin mind.

NP said:
...... Senator Cruz has argued and done what he has campaigned against his entire time in the senate.

So are you saying Cruz has changed his position since he began campaigning or am I reading that wrong?

Cruz has the 3rd worst attendance record in the Senate and led the government shutdown. What would your employer think if you just didn't show up for work when things weren't going your way?

kushKrawlin said:
Ever try to find one single white or black man to help with a landscaping job? I have. And I would bet my nuts had I worked all month by myself to do job or turned it down just to not use a messy can as will called it, this country would still be the heaping pile of **** that it is.. And my nuts mean a lot to me. Kinda. I guess.

Yes, there's lots of white, black, blue, green, tax paying citizens that do the job daily .

Shortbus said:
So are you saying Cruz has changed his position since he began campaigning or am I reading that wrong?

Cruz has the 3rd worst attendance record in the Senate and led the government shutdown. What would your employer think if you just didn't show up for work when things weren't going your way?

Cruz has campaigned to audit the Federal reserve. But the one time in history that it finally came up for a vote he couldn't find time to go do his job and vote. That was the day I lost all respect for Cruz.

Today, Republican = Democrat. A vote for a Republican is a vote for a Democrat. **** the two party system, I would LOVE to get back to two! Right now we have only one that pretends to be 2. America's only chance for the future is to grow a healthy, independent, successful, CONSTITUTIONALLY CONSERVATIVE third party. That is to say, America's chances are virtually zilch.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

patooyee said:
Cruz has campaigned to audit the Federal reserve. But the one time in history that it finally came up for a vote he couldn't find time to go do his job and vote. That was the day I lost all respect for Cruz.
Same here! To me that could be the single biggest issue in this country that nobody knows about. If they ever pass Audit the Fed that'll be the day our country starts to really wake up.