• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re:

Trump says Radical Islamic Terrorists out loud, doesn't wear mom Jeans and I bet he wouldn't suck a **** with a gun held to his head. You know Barry had to experiment in college or at least with Michelles strap on after a cosmotini or two.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
So what has he done? Serious question, not being an ass. I am not separated from political info entirely, just don't dig into it too much. He tried/is trying with healthcare, nothing there. Other than that, haven't heard of much progress on anything else. Not that there hasn't been any, I just haven't heard about it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's just it , no one really knows by watching the news because our government and news media is spending their time bashing him instead of running our country .

Newest beer I bought is referencing the Trumpster, with satire obviously. Haha. The Mandarin Chief cuz he's a big orange mf'r. And all his crazy words line the top of the can haha. This is hilarious. Brewed in Gadsden AL.

767258b5a5c27c04f9a1b36968760c3c.jpg
c7dfdc18987f6601b4db9c45cf9780bd.jpg
d241add16458cc9965a3d8244436bc0f.jpg

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

LightBnDr said:
That's freakin awesome JD

Good laugh for the morning
I saved the can for future laughs. I didn't even recognize it when I bought it. Then as I began to drink it, I noticed what resembled a Trump head with golden yellow hair on the side of the can, then noticed the other stuff lol. I laughed my ass off!

Lol

I found a beer called "polygamy" at the store this evening. I pulled a bottle out and read the cardboard handle on the box, it said
"Utahs 2nd favorite vice"

Cracked me up

The fawking guy on Americas got talent doing trump tonight is epic. Lmao. Definitely worth watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
The fawking guy on Americas got talent doing trump tonight is epic. Lmao. Definitely worth watching

For sure, i laugh my ass off!

If you don't think this is funny then what Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/gIJ9S7cL7hQ

DOW up record high for the 8th straight day as of market close this evening, my 401k is pulling a 12.4% ROR. Hell yeah! But.... Serious question, do y'all think that is a direct result of Trump, Obama, or not really directly tied to either and just happening during Trump's presidency? I don't know enough about economics to be sure. It's happening under Trump, but is this because of something he has done is his short 8 months into term? Reading the comments on Facebook news pages, even on Fox News pages, lots comment that Obama paved the way for this economic market spike (Trump haters of course). I just want to know more about it without reading biased or skewed information. Discuss?

Polices take at least two years to make a difference one way or the other..... Short term changes are because of wars, weather, strikes, etc

A good part of it seems to do with market confidence. Trump is seen as pro business and the market has surged as a result.

Usually it does take a while to actually see a policy take hold. What your seeing now is faith of businesses in a leader that is a businessman, BUT here is the kicker, if they do not get the insurance situation and tax situation under control you will prob see a very steep dive, there is going to be a bust coming that will make 07-08 look like nothing. Henry Ford was asked once what he thought about the depression, his reply was that it did not last long enough, that he did not think people had learned their lessons. Saying that to say this, around my town people are pricing their homes for crazy amounts and getting more than they ask, I honestly do not know of many average family's that can afford a 250-450,000 home. I do not mean make the payment I mean afford. These payments will make it where they can not support the economy in other ways(eating out and etc) If you want to make some real money stack up some cash and wait for the bottom then buy like a mad man!!

BLGXJ said:
A good part of it seems to do with market confidence. Trump is seen as pro business and the market has surged as a result.
I can't tell you how many different business I saw waiting until the elections were over before they put money towards capital improvements that shows a lot about market confidence

Agree with market confidence, but what goes up, must 2008 all over again. Then all the libtards will have another picking point (I didn't vote for either major party candidate). "Obama had it headed up and Trump ****ed it up!" once the crash happens. I'd say his presidency will prolong it. I like what elliot is saying about no money to spend on driving the rest of the economy because of those house poor. People are literally getting financed for **** that is 1.5x market value around here. WTF. I'm temped to sell, sit on the cash and wait for the crash in a small hovel. Retarded.

Latest posts