• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

muddinmetal said:
I already miss brick and mortar. We are moving to a less and less social society and becoming more and more home bound. Just like big brother wants us to be...

There are times when I wish I could have a drone deliver a case of Natty to me though...

muddinmetal said:
I already miss brick and mortar. We are moving to a less and less social society and becoming more and more home bound. Just like big brother wants us to be...
Completely agree. I still shop local and encourage my friends to. We buy sporting goods at the local sporting goods store, groceries at the grocery story, and try to never go to Walmart.
Speaking of big brother and wanting you in cities and in your home and able to be corralled/tracked/etc, there was an article recently about wildfires and essentially forcing people that want to live out in the wild expanses into towns by setting up wildfires for success (no allowing controlled burns that keep them from getting off the charts, etc)

muddinmetal said:

I see it as the exact opposite.

I can spend my time going where I WANT, doing what I WANT, with people that I WANT to be around, instead of driving all over the damn state "shopping" or wasting hours in a store looking for something specific and having to deal with "Well we can order it for you" and a bunch of dumbasses.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

blacksheep10 said:
We will build big inter-modals and warehouses full of conveyors and robots instead of retail stores.

They're building them like crazy here and it's crazy how fast they can get them up and going. I've been delivering rental equipment for less than a year now and I've seen several go from a field to operational in that time and as soon as a company is done doing what it needs to on one it's on to another. It's also crazy to see the amount of money put into Data Centers for Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

blacksheep10 said:
Not sure how this belongs in this thread

His first post was in similar fashion in a 4 year old thread about Syria yesterday. He registered, posted in that thread, this thread. Nowhere else (as of last night). Got my spy glasses on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back on topic. Can't believe trump told that soldiers wife, well he knew what he signed up for, Damn I wish he'd just shut the hell up and get **** done, his thoughts are his worst enemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

He's been too used to saying and doing what he wants for so long that it's imoossible for him to watch his mouth now. He's a grown spoiled brat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Back on topic. Can't believe trump told that soldiers wife, well he knew what he signed up for, Damn I wish he'd just shut the hell up and get **** done, his thoughts are his worst enemy

Has anyone heard the audio on this? Some times things come out wrong.

Actually a republican ratted him out for what it's worth

TBItoy said:
I see it as the exact opposite.

I can spend my time going where I WANT, doing what I WANT, with people that I WANT to be around, instead of driving all over the damn state "shopping" or wasting hours in a store looking for something specific and having to deal with "Well we can order it for you" and a bunch of dumbasses.

And when you do all your business online big brother knows EXactly what you are doing, not so much when you drive around and spend cash

Neal3000 said:
And when you do all your business online big brother knows EXactly what you are doing, not so much when you drive around and spend cash

Make sure your cell phone is off while doing so

No doubt. I just came through Indianapolis and a google message popped up on my phone and it said we see you are in Indianapolis here are three nearby attractions.

Then as I was browsing Facebook I had ads from Indianapolis businesses and haunted houses showing up.

The other day my wife said we need a new dishwasher the phones were in our pockets lo and behold I open up Facebook and dishwasher ads from Lowe's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk