• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I don't think he would mess with the 2nd amendment. I love the way he tells everyone how he feels and speaks his mind. He has my vote for sure.

I think it's safe to say he is not against our 2nd ammendment.

58d953c629e2107e22e0cf95e28b32ee.jpg

Re:

A lot of politicians want to play the "gun friendly" card and say they support your right to carry for protection, and sport but when guys like Trump and Romney start talking about assault weapon bans they start showing their true colors. Sure the 2nd ammendment protects your right to hunt, target shoot, and protect yourself but it's purpose is to keep the government in check and scared of its people. That's why so many politicians wanna get rid of "assault" weapons but play it cool with everything else because it's a lot easier to fight a mob of guys with 12 gauges and little 9 mms than it is someone with the same guns they have.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I liked him until I saw his comments about John Mccains experience as a POW. What a Douchenozzle.

Dunno if its true, but I read on the interwebz that Cain said he would be open to having Trump as a running mate. THAT is a package I could get behind. I think Trump would make a decent VP and I think Cain would make a great Pres.

Herman Cain is the best chance this country has for a rebound. Get the spooks to vote for him, and he's in. Except for Trump and Cain, all other candidates are more of the same.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Herman Cain is the best chance this country has for a rebound. Get the spooks to vote for him, and he's in. Except for Trump and Cain, all other candidates are more of the same.
This is scary...5bros and I think alike. :rolf:

94xjsport94 said:
I liked him until I saw his comments about John Mccains experience as a POW. What a Douchenozzle.

I haven't had cable for a few weeks but heard about the McCain hoopla. So I looked up the actual quote, this is what I found. Apparently he mis-spoke at first:

"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

The interviewer immediately accused him of saying that McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured to which Trump immediately clarified:

"He is a war hero."

"He's a war hero because he was captured."

"He's a war hero, because he was captured."

"I believe, perhaps, he's a war hero. But right now, he's said some very bad things about a lot of people."

Sooooooo ... what's so controversial? Just the media's spin on a mis-speak?

I'm not even a Trump-eter but if this is truly what all this **** is about I find it insane.