• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TacomaJD said:
All of that reinforces the fact that you are indeed the largest **** on HL. Keep riding that almighty high horse you are on, it'll get tired eventually and lay down on you...

Wait a ****? i thought you said i was a giant ****, are you having trouble deciding if you want to **** or be ****ed? And why are you transfering all your homo fantasies onto me?

Your the quiter not me, i was here before and will still be here after you've done wore out 2-3 more forums/hobbies biSch.

TacomaJD said:
Yeah, I display many characteristics of a quitter

Well I believe even Capt. Obvious could handle this one. Correct me if i'm wrong but did you not just completely sellout and quit offroading with a bunch of bullshit excuses?

Are expletives and crud insults all you can come up with? I honestly thought there was more to you than this....boring.

Neal3000 said:
Well I believe even Capt. Obvious could handle this one. Correct me if i'm wrong but did you not just completely sellout and quit offroading with a bunch of bullshit excuses?

Are expletives and crud insults all you can come up with? I honestly thought there was more to you than this....boring.

Bullshit excuses? I'm probably one of the most honest mother ****ers on here. You are an actual ****ing moron. You don't know the first thing about me, which is the difference between you and most everyone else that frequents this forum that I've met in real life. You don't know jack **** about the shithole school I went to, the online degree I'm pursuing, posting just to up my post count or forum cred, or me being a lazy punkass kid who don't want to get off his ass to do anything, or any of that non factual horse **** you fabricated inside your dimwitted cocksucking brain, amidst your regular armchair quarterbacking.

You are one confused, misinformed mother ****er. The things I said about you were things directly related to your personality and actions on here, all of which were formed upon a solid foundation (you suck as a person). I never made up false accusations about your personal life as a method of self defense because I'm not a little bitch. I guess you are not an attention whore and that's your reasoning for never posting up about going riding/racing or whatever the **** it is that you do (nobody here really knows). Guess that makes everybody else here who is social and enjoys the company of good people that enjoy the same hobbies and interests, nothing more than a bunch of SuperCunt3000 certified attention whores. In summary I say this: **** you and the horse you rode in on, I do not like you, will not ever like you. Go be a **** somewhere else.

Ooh ohh look Kevin thers a fire.... Grab the gas.. Hahaha U fuker. Bet U can't wait to get up and catch up on the big showdown. Which is a real must see! It's really hard to pick a winner.. Although John g came in swinging with one hell of a low blow.. I would say it looks like a tie. :woot:

ibrokeit said:
There is no way they are being serious. They have to be texting each other behind the scenes.
I'll gladly bet you 100 BUKS. Let me know in mornin .. Before U and the scooter gang go ridin .. Robbin.. Whatever it is a scooter gang does. :cougar:

Re:

Back on the topic of energy and power plants. I guess when coal fired plants begin to decline, Google will jump in and revamp the plant sites and transform them into large data centers like they are going to do with the old Widows Creek Plant in Stevenson, AL. This is about 30 minutes from where I live, good to see such large corporations seeing potential in our region. More local jobs, and good ones at that!

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/google_building_600_million_da.html

Latest posts