• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Twin Turbocharged JK Buggy Partout

dudemeister

Want a 2 Door JK to build a buggy from? Here ya go!

I'm selling my 2007 2 door JK that I've been working on for two years. I don't have the time anymore to finish it and am going to let it go. It has a clean title. So here is what I have for sale.

Frame and Tub $2800 OBO Need this gone: I cut off all the stock brackets and welded in double triangulated 4 link brackets from Ruffstuff Specialties. I welded in Motech LS engine mounts and made custom cross members from 1/4 square tube to mount a 4l80e transmission and lower 4 link brackets. These cross members are a huge improvement over the flimsy stock ones. I cut the cross member in the rear and replaced it with a piece of DOM to allow for maximum axle up travel. So you want an LS JK. This one is ready. Just drop it in. I took out all the interior paneling and just finished wiring it. I designed it to be controlled with circuit breakers and switches. There is no Canbus. I made a custom dash center console to mount everything. I just connected everything last week and everything works. I even was able to get the wipers and headlight steering wheel switches to work. I have a manual and automatic center console to chose from. I also modified the stock seat brackets to work with Corbeau suspension seats. The stock instrument cluster has been modified to accept autometer gauges. Gauges not included. The body has a couple dents from previous wheeling. The aren't anything serious and can be covered up with rear quarter panels for the stretched rear axle. I have all the interior trim panels on a shelf in my garage. I also installed a Chevy hydroboost to the stock brake booster location on the firewall that is connected to the brake pedal. The Truck Lite LED headlights you see on the grill come with the tub.

Dana Super 60 Axle $1600 SOLD: This is the beefy Super 60. It has 3.75" tubes, 35 spline shafts, 1550 u joints, and some big brakes. I welded an Artec truss to the top and cut off all the stock brackets. The double triangulated link mounts are already installed. The knuckles are machined for high steer and the arms are installed. I regeared it to 4.88 and welded the carrier. I also rebuilt it with all new bearings and seals. This is one beefy axle.

14 Bolt $1250 SOLD: This is the 2nd gen 14 bolt. I did a disk brake conversion and rebuilt it with new bearings and seals. I welded an Artec truss on top and welded double triangulated links tabs to it. It has been regeared to 4.88 and has a Detroit locker in it. I also installed a TMR Customs shave kit.

Atlas 4.3 with JK shift kit $3,700: The atlas has a driver's drop and a 4l80e adapter. 1400 series flanges front and back.

Engine $2,500 SOLD: Twin turbo charged 5.3 gen 4 aluminum short block, 799 cylinder heads, and has been fully rebuild with a complete rebuild kit. The cylinders have been honed and has all new bearing and races. I built it to be turbocharged on E85 with a 8.5:1 compression ratio, custom turbo spec'd camshaft from Comp Cams, 1000cc Bosch injectors, and Comp Cams dual valve spring kit. I installed a 102mm throttle body and a bar Map sensor. It has truck accessory spacing and comes with a PSC XR Series performance P pump.

4l80e Art Carr Shifter $120

Tires and Wheels $2200 SOLD: TSL SX 43" x 16.5 tires brand new, never driven on. They still have all the little tits on them. They are mounted on a pair or recentered H1 double beadlock rims. I installed rock rings on them and have PVC inserts inside to lock the bead.

Holley Dominator ECU $1650 SOLD: Comes with all the J1A-J4 connectors and packaging. It has only been mounted to a bracket for mock up.

4 Coilovers $1300 SOLD: 18" 2.5 King Coilovers with remote reservoirs. Two have 300 400 springs and the other two have 250 200 springs.

RCI fuel cell and Artec mount $160 SOLD: RCI 2161A fuel cell brand new still in its packaging.

2 Corbeau Suspension Seats $450: These were only installed for mock up and have been sitting on a shelf most of the time. They are Baja Ultras in Gray vinyl.

PSC Full Hydro Kit $1150: 2.75" double ram, orbital, and P pump. Everything you see here: http://www.pscmotorsports.com/motorsport-specific-products/offroad/full-hydraulic-steering/complete-full-hydraulic-kits/2-75-double-end-steering-cylinder-kit-with-p-pump.html except for the plumbing.

8 Links $1100: 1.75" DOM uppers and 2 x .25" DOM lowers. They are capped off with Ruffstuff Specialties 1.25" Heims.

PM me, call text at 9three1 four72 9two79. I live in Clarksville, TN. Let me know if anyone want any pictures. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• im1age2.JPG
    im1age2.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,517
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,513
  • image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,495
  • image9.JPG
    image9.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 1,497
Re: 2 Door JK Tub and Frame for Sale

More pics

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,507
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,503
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 146

Does the links go with it. ?

No sorry they don't. I do have a brand new RCI 2161A fuel cell with Artec Industries fuel cell mount I can throw in with it though. The offer stands until the fuel cell sells separately. That will cover the cost for the DOM for the links.

No sorry. I need the money for a project. Thanks.

What's the hole in the rear floor pan for?

There was a tub there for storage that dipped down. I cut it out so the upper link mount on the axle can get max travel. Other wise it would only get a few inches of up travel and hit the tub. My plan was to weld in a piece of sheet meal to cover it up once I mounted my coilovers.

Yes it does clean and clear. I've decided to get out of wheeling so everything in the pictures is for sale now. Not pictured are some 18" 2.5 King Coilovers

dudemeister said:
Yes it does clean and clear. I've decided to get out of wheeling so everything in the pictures is for sale now. Not pictured are some 18" 2.5 King Coilovers
So what is the price for the package deal?

rbranham607 said:
Whaaat? Mark in a jk?
Haven't seen a price yet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tires and wheels sold. So many people called and texted today I couldn't get any work done around the house. TTT!