• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4 Race July 21, 2018 @ Dirty Turtle

ridered3 said:
I was excited to see the Bent Fab chassis sitting there in the parking lot. Got to drool over it a bit.

I did the same thing a couple weeks prior in his shop. He was waiting some parts to finish it before moving on to another one, then Amanda's exhaust.

Hate I missed the U4 race. Next year hopefully.

Bebop said:
I did the same thing a couple weeks prior in his shop. He was waiting some parts to finish it before moving on to another one, then Amanda's exhaust.

Hate I missed the U4 race. Next year hopefully.

I certainly see why you went with his chassis after seeing it in person.

onepieceatatime said:
Definitely something I want to check out next year as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

As long as Ultra4 keeps coming to this track, I will be making the trip. You can see 95% of the short course from where we were sitting, but we didn't venture down to the woods any.

Not including King of the Hammers, I'd recommend the Nationals out in Reno as #1 and this race as #2 for sure. All the other races throughout the series do not seem to be as spectator friendly.

ridered3 said:
I certainly see why you went with his chassis after seeing it in person.

Mine's gonna have some custom bits in order to make it a little more like I wanted. Tim is pulling his hair a little but I'm sure it's gonna be tits. He does great work for sure.

As long as Ultra4 keeps coming to this track, I will be making the trip. You can see 95% of the short course from where we were sitting, but we didn't venture down to the woods any.

Not including King of the Hammers, I'd recommend the Nationals out in Reno as #1 and this race as #2 for sure. All the other races throughout the series do not seem to be as spectator friendly.

I want to go to Reno really bad too. You need to send me a text when you're planning the trip. I'll see if I can go too.

Bebop said:
Mine's gonna have some custom bits in order to make it a little more like I wanted. Tim is pulling his hair a little but I'm sure it's gonna be tits. He does great work for sure.

I want to go to Reno really bad too. You need to send me a text when you're planning the trip. I'll see if I can go too.

We weren't going to Reno this year, but several of the racers tried talking us into it again. Will keep you posted if we decide to go out again.

ridered3 said:
We weren't going to Reno this year, but several of the racers tried talking us into it again. Will keep you posted if we decide to go out again.

Cool deal :)