• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas shooter 35% for gore

May make you feel a little better about the fate of the shooter...
71ba4b8bb2776ef54bcf45aa945d834a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What a coward. Rain down on innocent unknowing people from a distance then take your own life.

:stir: I would be willing to bet that this guy was an escape goat. I do not believe in conspiracy theories but I do in profiling people. This guy, unless something catastrophic happened in his life and he wanted everyone else to pay, does not fit the profile.

wgamble said:
:stir: I would be willing to bet that this guy was an escape goat. I do not believe in conspiracy theories but I do in profiling people. This guy, unless something catastrophic happened in his life and he wanted everyone else to pay, does not fit the profile.

I was thinking.... I wonder if he has cancer or some other thing and only had a short time to live and figured he would go out in a blaze of glory instead.

Big David said:
I am with you on this but the news is reporting that this father was a psychopath.
Who will the sheeple believe?

It didn't take much to get labeled crazy back then though. Also, my parents were both addicts, so I have to be too right?

muddinmetal said:
It didn't take much to get labeled crazy back then though. Also, my parents were both addicts, so I have to be too right?

I think he was labeled that because he was a notorious bank robber and on the FBI most wanted list

If there has ever been a picture that didn't need to be posted we've finally found it. That's someone's dad or son that got tragically killed. Little to much don't you think?

Elliott said:
If there has ever been a picture that didn't need to be posted we've finally found it. That's someone's dad or son that got tragically killed. Little to much don't you think?

Considering the ****ing piece of **** had no kids, and his dad was a serial bank robber that died decades ago, I don't think anyone gives a **** about the guy ventilating his own head.

Too bad he can't answer "Why?"

Yeah I don't think there's a problem in the world with posting that one. **** that guy. **** him totally and completely. :flipgotcha:

Re:

Not a father, his dad is dead and shouldn't have pulled the trigger and he'd still be here to tell about all the people he killed.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

That ****er didn't care about those 22,000 lives so why should anybody care about his rights? That sheriff at press conference was not happy about those leaked photos either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elliott said:

I'm guessing you didn't realize the photo was of the chicken **** bad guy who offed himself rather than face the music..

Might as well post more leaked pics....

This is all I could find. Friend of mine that knows more about guns than I do said they make those extra wide mags like in that last picture in 60 and 100 rd versions. That would explain the high capacity question I had.

0a92dc99b058134537dbed0e5a470920.jpg

cc64127fa6d913ae39a21cd0e97cfdaa.jpg

4cef46998d39702341932297eda1226c.jpg

63d0ef55510f05e0607e1f175146972c.jpg

0138dad2ebceaca23a5c36f96aa54367.jpg

bcf0d1ad69bffb77800ec9a043271dc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk