• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas shooter 35% for gore

Re:

May be stupid question .. what's that circled in red in the first picture ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Vegas shooter 35% for gore

AllGoNoShow said:
Looks like a roll of tape, pink note pad paper. Not sure what the cylinder shaped object is.
Vape stick! Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Those are 100rd mags made by Surefire....I see some on the floor as well. I wonder just how many rounds he fired?

I may be looking too far into this, but how do those casings wind up on top of the blood? It keeps looking more and more like he was the patsy. Like maybe there were more than one gunmen and he was offed to cover their tracks? :dunno:

Regardless, he was a real POS that deserved to be aerated

Re:

The blood seeped around them. That's a pretty easy one to explain, pick something more difficult. Lol.

Re:

The more I read, hear, and think about it, I don't doubt he did it. I figure something will come out soon that will change minds.

I had someone tell me on CNN that they interviewed a woman who said someone else was shooting from the parking lot and they saw flash from the 13th floor. I was told they cut her off and haven't shown anything since then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1tonyj said:
Those are 100rd mags made by Surefire....I see some on the floor as well. I wonder just how many rounds he fired?
Not many, relative to how many he had.

Why's he wearing a comfy black sheath over his left hand? Keep prints off his junk or detectives cover his hand for safe keeping?

I have heard people saying, that the rate of fire was too slow for "bump -fire", I have never fired one, but, wouldn't the fact that he was using 100 round mags slow it down, the extra weight?? can someone answer this?

Barrels get hot when your blasting rounds.

Wouldn't want to burn your hand before shooting yourself in the head.....

Bump fire rate of fire is pretty controllable with a real slide fire stock.

The people claiming to know full auto vs bump fire vs rapid fire semi based on sound from cell phone videos in an urban environment is pretty damn stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightBnDr said:
Not many, relative to how many he had.

Why's he wearing a comfy black sheath over his left hand? Keep prints off his junk or detectives cover his hand for safe keeping?

looks like one of those cheap cotton jersey gloves to me.

SkinnyPedalRacing said:
I had someone tell me on CNN that they interviewed a woman who said someone else was shooting from the parking lot and they saw flash from the 13th floor. I was told they cut her off and haven't shown anything since then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
People keep saying that and I've seen the vids, but there is no windows broken out on lower floors....was somebody hanging on the window like spiderman spraying lead?

dwa2469 said:
I have heard people saying, that the rate of fire was too slow for "bump -fire", I have never fired one, but, wouldn't the fact that he was using 100 round mags slow it down, the extra weight?? can someone answer this?
Doubtful, the recoil from a standard .223 should still be plenty for a bumpfire stock to fuction properly.
TBItoy said:
Barrels get hot when your blasting rounds.

Wouldn't want to burn your hand before shooting yourself in the head.....

Bump fire rate of fire is pretty controllable with a real slide fire stock.

The people claiming to know full auto vs bump fire vs rapid fire semi based on sound from cell phone videos in an urban environment is pretty damn stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be stupid and say some of the streams of gunfire end with a noticeably slowing rate of fire. Like getting ready to quit shooting and 1 or 2 more bursts go off than was intended. To me, typical of how a bumpstock works.