• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Sunday 11/29...

I-5 north to college way. Head east, thru town, you will eventually come to a traffic circle, the store is the only business on it. Or....head past Big Lake till you come to the traffic circle, store on right. That help?

Just head up I-5, get off at exit 227 (College Way), and head East for approx 4 miles until you hit the roundie-round!!! Can't miss it!:awesomework:

Okee dokee, probably be in my little white mazda with a nw-wheelers.com sticker on the back window, if i go crusing by flag me down and call me stupid please:awesomework::hi:

I come up from the back way ummmm thelake mcmurray exit on the freeway through the windy roads that way

So if yer headed to the main lot(not the cavanaugh side) just afterr the road to Walker are 2 90 degree bends, one left, one right, Big Lake will be on yer left, go a few more miles and you'll come to the roundy-round.:D

So if yer headed to the main lot(not the cavanaugh side) just afterr the road to Walker are 2 90 degree bends, one left, one right, Big Lake will be on yer left, go a few more miles and you'll come to the roundy-round.:D

I will probably just cruise farther up north and get off at college way sounds a little easier:D

You know how we got to Mikey's that night I got stuck in his back yard:haha: Sam, the turn going up the hill off Hwy 9??? Just stay on hiway 9 for another 1/2 mile, and there it is....the only roudabout in Mt Vernon for miles!!!:haha: And yes, the only business on the intersection. Which way are you guys coming from, I-5 up to College Way, or Lk McMurray exit???

You know how we got to Mikey's that night I got stuck in his back yard:haha: Sam, the turn going up the hill off Hwy 9??? Just stay on hiway 9 for another 1/2 mile, and there it is....the only roudabout in Mt Vernon for miles!!!:haha: And yes, the only business on the intersection. Which way are you guys coming from, I-5 up to College Way, or Lk McMurray exit???

Yes i do remember you get stuck in Mikey's back yard:fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha:

Im gonna do I5 to college myself, gonna be driven the gas milage machine too! Mazda micromachine for the win:flipoff:

Yes i do remember you get stuck in Mikey's back yard:fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha:

Im gonna do I5 to college myself, gonna be driven the gas milage machine too! Mazda micromachine for the win:flipoff:
Zoom Zoom!!!:redneck: Are you and mike meeting somewhere down there and heading up??? Oh, and gas milage???:stirpot:

Zoom Zoom!!!:redneck: Are you and mike meeting somewhere down there and heading up??? Oh, and gas milage???:stirpot:

He hasnt mentioned it, i think he will pop out on I5 up in everett though somewhere and i will be coming from the lynnhood:cool:

Gas milage? Yes its 1.5L of fury i tell you!

I should get to bed gotta get up early for breakfast at 7 in mt. vernon takes a little over an hour from here and i should take my valuables out of my speed machine just in case

I should get to bed gotta get up early for breakfast at 7 in mt. vernon takes a little over an hour from here and i should take my valuables out of my speed machine just in case
Yup... Me too--took everything worth a crap outta the rig already...I was gonna post a reminder about this--well, you kinda beat me to it!!!:redneck:

Yup... Me too--took everything worth a crap outta the rig already...I was gonna post a reminder about this--well, you kinda beat me to it!!!:redneck:

Yep i will make my valuable pile from car in my garage in the morning:redneck:

i'll try..

Anybody have an old 4.3 (87-94) rotor laying around :mad:
Uh oh, what up with the rotor??? I can grab one on the way thru at work if you need one---your talkin' the slip-on style with the little indexing slot, right??? (same at the TBI 350???)

story time--I like stories :redneck:

front u-joint not a big deal..

For a while now whenever the fan came on it had this noise like a leaf stuck in it. So I ripped it off and found the blad(spal fan) was kinda loose/sloppy. Well I tore the blade off and found the drive pin thats thru the main shaft of the motor was broke in half and the blade where the drive pin sits was kinda eaten up.

So I took a 7/32 drill bit since it was a hair bigger---sanded it down to .095 (pin size) and cut it to length. Took the blade and molded the pin area back somewhat into shape. I put the blade on and there was some slop between the retaining clip and face of the blade--needed a shim. So I took a pop can and cut 2 shims and got it on there tight and threw it back on---works good now.

Forgot about a hard accel miss I had so I pulled the cap--yuck. Ya it wasn't pretty inside. So I grabbed my only spare cap/rotor. Well there was alot of rust on the mainshaft where the rotor pushes on. Sanded it down and went to put the new rotor on and---crack.. It spit in 2 places around the area that meets the shaft. Its snug onto the main shaft--so I plastic welded the rotor where it sat. It should be ok since it feels nice and sturdy--just figured if I could get a spare...

Just got home a little while ago from Walker....if tomorrow is anything like it was today, better get there early because it was packed with no place to park. I ended up parking up by the entrance to the rock quarry.

Had a good time other than the damn compressor blowing the fuse everytime I turned it on.... :mad:

Have a great time all, wish I could be there. :awesomework:

Damn, oh well--there's always another time--glad to hear you had fun! And thanks fer the heads up on the parking--was there a group camping, or just alot of rigs, or motorcycles/quads???...