• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley work parties Sep 13/14, and 20/21....

A buddy is coming to help me put the tranny in on the 14th, so this works well for me. What tools should we plan on bringing on the 20/21?

A buddy is coming to help me put the tranny in on the 14th, so this works well for me. What tools should we plan on bringing on the 20/21?

Shovel/ Gloves/ Hardhat if you have one (DNR will provide if you don't); Pretty much need manpower----:awesomework: Your friend helping w/ the tranny--can he/she show up too???

So much for that ... most of the Tamers will be at Shore Patrol. Will have to be there another time.

Sorry Lokey, I'm going to the DNR meeting tonight, and am going to bring up this issue with them not checking with PNW before setting a date---I was told that there was an overwhelming amt of people that wanted the 20/21st to be the official work party date...:mad: Maybe we can avoid this conflict of schedules in the future....

Last edited:
Sorry Lokey, I'm going to the DNR meeting tonight, and am going to bring up this issue with them not checking with PNW before setting a date---I was told that there was an overwhelming amt of people that wanted the 20/21st to be the official work party date...:mad: Maybe we can avoid this conflict of schedules in the future....

Zukkev

Not your fault .. just did not work out this time. Just seems strange to plan it the same weekend of an event that has been occuring for 37 years. Maybe the interest is from people that wold rather stay closer to home due to the cost of travel. I can undertsand that. Will have to get the grant time commitment hours at another work party. Lots of time still. :awesomework:

Thanks
Rudi

Zukkev

Not your fault .. just did not work out this time. Just seems strange to plan it the same weekend of an event that has been occuring for 37 years. Maybe the interest is from people that wold rather stay closer to home due to the cost of travel. I can undertsand that. Will have to get the grant time commitment hours at another work party. Lots of time still. :awesomework:

Thanks
Rudi

Next time Rudi!:awesomework: And yes, It was brought up at the meeting tonight regarding coordinating, or lack thereof.... The meeting went pretty well-I was the only one there representing the 4x4 community, but we did discuss the work party for the 20/21st in pretty good detail, and will be getting more info in the next few days..... Any one that can give a hand on that weekend would be greatly appreciated!!!The plan is to have the Skill Building Area officially opened by the end of that weekend!!!

Last edited:
Well I don't think I can make the 20/21st. But I might go wheel this Saturday anyways, I want to check out the newly logged area.

Thanks Kat!!!:awesomework:
Pat, I won't be there til Sun (14th); I guess we'll have to hook up to get you your rim another time...:booo:

Last edited:
Kev,
9:am main lot, if i am correct???? At least thats what time we plan on getting there or near then.

Kat

Yes, the plan is to be unloaded and ready to roll :)D) by 9:00 am, Main lot...I'll be leavin around 6:45 cuz I'm droppin off a Sami tub I sold...(You should see my trailer!!!:redneck: )See ya there!!! :awesomework: I presume Rhonda's coming too!!!

Last edited:
Headin out in about 20 min.......:awesomework: Stopping by the Hungry Bear for an Omelet!!!(Awesome Breakfast for those that come up to Baker skiing!:D )

Well, the tranny is back in the rig so I should have no reason not to be there. I still have a few hours of work to hook everything up, but I am on vacation all week.

Well, Another Great Day of Wheelin!!!! Kat, Rhonda and Leo thanks again for helpin out!!!:D Got alot accomplished on the potential reroute!!! :cheer: No real carnage-couple small dings and that's it!!!4Runnermikeyb mage the Rockface, as well as Jesse in the Yellow Yota---Pics to come this evening...:awesomework:
The Skill Building Area actually looks really good!!! There's been a couple trucks in there, but the overwhelming amt of traffic in there while it's still closed has been bikes and quads or rhinos:mad: Not that I have anything against these ( I own a 4x4 quad), but for an area that's closed until finished that looks bad on all of us!!! Hopefully, with this coming weekend (20/21st) the work party can get the tasks completed and get this area officially opened!!!:cheer:
So, If anyone can, please come out and help out!!! It is possible, with enough people, that the area could be done Sat!!!But we need people!!!

Well, the tranny is back in the rig so I should have no reason not to be there. I still have a few hours of work to hook everything up, but I am on vacation all week.

That's great!! Now if you can, call out your buds to give a hand this coming weekend---the more the merrier!!!:awesomework:

Well, Another Great Day of Wheelin!!!! Kat, Rhonda and Leo thanks again for helpin out!!!:D Got alot accomplished on the potential reroute!!! :cheer: No real carnage-couple small dings and that's it!!!4Runnermikeyb mage the Rockface, as well as Jesse in the Yellow Yota---Pics to come this evening...:awesomework:
The Skill Building Area actually looks really good!!! There's been a couple trucks in there, but the overwhelming amt of traffic in there while it's still closed has been bikes and quads or rhinos:mad: Not that I have anything against these ( I own a 4x4 quad), but for an area that's closed until finished that looks bad on all of us!!! Hopefully, with this coming weekend (20/21st) the work party can get the tasks completed and get this area officially opened!!!:cheer:
So, If anyone can, please come out and help out!!! It is possible, with enough people, that the area could be done Sat!!!But we need people!!!

Guess you forgot that RubyDoo did the extream left side of the rock face too!!!!

Thanks to the RRR's for having us, we had a great day with some great guys and as usuall very good wheelin @ Walker.

Yes, you did---Pics to come!!!:D I'll get to it this eve.....got lots to get done before dark---speaking of which why the hell am I on here now??gotta go....