• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WEAK

Guess since you got on and did not see any :tc going on that means things are weak...

Get some of your nutswingers to get on here and have some keyboard wars.

so what your saying cole is tc 's getting OLDER he still got some skills just got to unleash them lol!!!! ;D i tell ya im only 33 and ive slowed down alot . istill try to be 18 but the bodie lets me down faster. not hating just bullshiting laughing1 laughing1

kennyWayne said:
so what your saying cole is tc 's getting OLDER he still got some skills just got to unleash them lol!!!! ;D i tell ya im only 33 and ive slowed down alot . istill try to be 18 but the bodie lets me down faster. not hating just bullshiting laughing1 laughing1

He has gotten more patient, which is good for a driver but not the greatest for YouTube Hits. I know what you mean about the body letting you down. I am only 27 but have the back of a 45 year old :****:

What's weak is you putting that queer steer in the rear of your rig. What happened to not needing it.... ;D

im with Matt, what happened to keeping it real and not needing rear steer sounds weak to me

Matt O. said:
What's weak is you putting that queer steer in the rear of your rig. What happened to not needing it.... ;D

ZING!! Queer steer in the "Leprechaun buggy"?? That's cheating Timmie. Next thing you know you'll run cheater tires like the rest of the cool kids.

Matt O. said:

4 wheel queer steer is for the old men that just cant get it up no more and baby there **** .. I wana see old time beat downs ..

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Haha I was wondering when the rear steer thing would come up.....

Put a lock out on it so you can have the option.

Huh? You always have the option not to use it???

J. J.

He said he went back to Rear Steer because it's boring with out it. Plus just because he has rear steer doesn't mean he has to use it.

hinton said:
........, what happened to keeping it real ....

I'm still here ;D :dblthumb:

he went back to crutches b/c of nightmares of getting a little crooked :flipoff1:

Matlock
real keeper