• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are you guys investing in?

Anytime the market has a down day. Buy these.

APPL - My favorite fruit company..... :woot:
CAT
HD
PEP

UA - underarmour is a great play for the future. They are the only company to ever take away market share from Nike!

I like stocks. Its like educated gambling. :dblthumb:

I think we will soon see hyper inflation like they have seen in europe. The only thing I like is tangible assets houses, land, buildings, and owing on them. You have locked todays price, and paying back with super inflated **** dollars.
You dont want cash, you dont want anything where the "underlying" is cash, and you dont want depreciable assets.

Mutual funds, insurance stocks and I also invest in a major supplier to my business that trades publicly. Tangible investments that have proven to be worthy for me are precious metals and used Rolex watches. I tried to invest in buggies but that hasn't panned out worth a ****.

InDaShop said:
I think we will soon see hyper inflation like they have seen in europe. The only thing I like is tangible assets houses, land, buildings, and owing on them. You have locked todays price, and paying back with super inflated **** dollars.
You dont want cash, you dont want anything where the "underlying" is cash, and you dont want depreciable assets.

This + a few mutual funds & REIT's.

Stocks are just way too risky for my blood at this point. Seems like way too much of a semi-unexplainable rollercoaster at times.

But some stocks I've always found interesting are as follows:

TSC-Tractor Supply Co-seems to just keep going up
PANL-Universal Display Corp-never made a dime of profit but their stock price keeps moving upwards
CAT & APPL- seem to be moving up more often than not.

All the HIGH ROLLERS around here seeem to be making it pretty well investing in Columbian Grass !

Growth stock mutual funds with a 10 to 15 year good track record. You can never own to much real estate if you can pay cash for it and it is on sale right now. 100% of foreclosures and repo's were financed by people "that could afford those payments".

Fire Freak said:
Guns im not saying start a compound or nothing but there is a market for guns especially old collectable guns

Especially Colt Pythons, they have increased in value significantly over the past few years.

Elliott said:
Single stocks will burn that ass!! Better stick with mutual funds

Mutual Funds are lame. Stocks are great, You just have to diversify your portfolio. Don't put all you money in one sector. Invest in one company per sector. Dont buy BP and EXXON. or RIMM and APPL just buy one. That way if tech drops your whole portfolio doesnt go to crap.

Oh and if there is ever an oil spill people will get out of that stock and it will plumet. BUY BUY BUY on the way down and you will make a killing.

InDaShop said:

This is some truth. Imagine if the dollar had no value or you couldn't liquidate your stocks and bonds. Tangible assests is the only way to go.

ridered3 said:
Stocks are just way too risky for my blood at this point. Seems like way too much of a semi-unexplainable rollercoaster at times.

But some stocks I've always found interesting are as follows:

TSC-Tractor Supply Co-seems to just keep going up
PANL-Universal Display Corp-never made a dime of profit but their stock price keeps moving upwards
CAT & APPL- seem to be moving up more often than not.
is there a website you can get on to follow these stocks

dcregar said:
is there a website you can get on to follow these stocks

pretty much any finance website will have stock info.

nasdaq.com, finance.yahoo.com, etc. I find Yahoo Finance easy to navigate/find stuff/info etc.

The abbreviations are called "symbols", just google "stock symbol look up" or something similar and there are lots of sites that will have stock info.

and
Tractor Supply Co - TSCO
Apple - AAPL