• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are you guys investing in?

heard that there is a car wash in tenn. that apparently is a good one to invest in :****:

Apple.. Bought several years ago at $91 a share. I have done pretty well so far with it. Couple of other stocks and mutual funds.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Sharebuilder is what I use.
what are some of the things you would buy into just starting out any advice you have would help im new to all of this

dcregar said:
what are some of the things you would buy into just starting out any advice you have would help im new to all of this

Be patient and wait for a down day in the market, If you want longterm growth buy stocks like under armour and cat or pep.

Watch Mad Money on cnbc,

I wish I knew more about the stock market. I really don't know jack schitt about it. BUT I'm always interested in anything that can wreak optimal results.....if any of you happen to know of any links to something to the effect of "stock marketing for the beginner" then post it up ;D

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Mutual Funds are lame. Stocks are great, You just have to diversify your portfolio. Don't put all you money in one sector. Invest in one company per sector. Dont buy BP and EXXON. or RIMM and APPL just buy one. That way if tech drops your whole portfolio doesnt go to crap.

Oh and if there is ever an oil spill people will get out of that stock and it will plumet. BUY BUY BUY on the way down and you will make a killing.
Yes made a killing on Bp and also ford when their stock was down I also like investing in S.W.N and B.H.P the company that I work for drills for these companies since I have invested in swn six yrs ago they have split 8 times normally will only start out with a 2500-5000 investment depending on what they are and history of the company

gubni said:
This is some truth. Imagine if the dollar had no value or you couldn't liquidate your stocks and bonds. Tangible assests is the only way to go.

I've come to the conclusion that anything other than something that I can hold, touch, or walk on is where I am going to focus. Monopoly money is not for me.

Colt

ridenrace6 said:
any other good ones or suggestions, im interested also
Edward jones princlpe Scott trade etrade most of your local banks will do it also

InDaShop said:
I think we will soon see hyper inflation like they have seen in europe. The only thing I like is tangible assets houses, land, buildings, and owing on them. You have locked todays price, and paying back with super inflated **** dollars.
You dont want cash, you dont want anything where the "underlying" is cash, and you dont want depreciable assets.

^^^ This ^^^

They are talking about about a third round of "quantatative easing"..... QE3 Which, of course, is just pumping printed money into the economy. They say, "It's not printing money, we do it digitally! It's just numbers on bank's computers!"

Check this out.

Quantitative Easing Explained