• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what axles you run

GORILLA!! This company is from Monroe La. And builds a good product. We are from Ms. And do a lot of mud riding with big tires that puts a lot of strain on parts and Gorilla Axels hold up the best FO SHO!!
6cd7549c-f10f-7c38.jpg
6cd7549c-f126-b4a4.jpg
6cd7549c-f157-25c4.jpg

Rhino Axles do not hold up to this believe me we have tried them

We don't have any luck out of the stock knuckles, and on the 300mm you get good shafts but knuckles still suck. We do break Gorilla's but they hold up longer than anything we have tried. High lifter has a new axle, have not tried and someone has started converting 911 Porsche axles but I heard they are a little over a grand each. Let me know what you go with.

im runnig a rzr with 26 inch tires they warrentied the rhino brand so i will give it another try

I been running the Chromoly Rhino's in my RZR for almost 2 years and no problems! Broke several hubs but never a axle or CV, and mine has 27s

Oh I forgot about exploding my front and rear diffs and not the Rhinos lol I try to forget about them breaks molaugh

Put some 31" Out Laws on an XP and Rhino Axles will hate yo ass!! Just sayn my boy T-Guns put all 4 on his bike and broke both rear axles first ride out , this was in Jan. two rides later rt. front replaced all 4 with Gorillas and so far no more axles yet but HE IS DUE!!! 5" lift and side bite in the ruts is generally what gets them!! "T" has broke everything on a RZR -S you can break and has now moved on to pressure testing the 900. So far axles,front end,and a reverse chain... More carnage to come!!!!!!
a693781f-39c5-d523.jpg

The hell with mud.i wanna go fast n jump ****.. summer brothers 300m shafts are tough :****:

Hey I'm from Ms so mud is about all we have, have built a Jeep and do go rock crawling. We will be in Hot Springs next month
6cd7549c-edcf-6968.jpg
6cd7549c-edfd-c7a4.jpg
6cd7549c-ee23-5741.jpg

I an going to bring XP with stock **** to play also. :)