• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What Should Kush Do?

Kush got a little cowl dent as almost all really wheeled Jeeps get!

• Go get it professionally repaired.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Beat it out with a hammer so everyone can ask him if he repaired it himself.

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Just date it "GMP 8-20-16" and go wheeling.

Votes: 62 81.6%

• Total voters
U'd have to pull pedals, column, etc but it's not hard to do.

OR hammer n dolly would go a LONG way.... Then skim coat, sand, n paint.

Will you been takin to my neighbor!?? God help. Ok ok I ain't gonna Touch it. UNTIL I let Kremer look at it.. He is posed to be the man at dents. Either way I'd bet my life it will look better than it I did it. And actually I can get to it pretty easy. But still, I know what I shouldn't do. And Tryin to fix a dent and not mess up paint is one of them.... I'm gonna look at the guards. Did u have to paint them I'm guessing? How much were they? Kel that was my first idea , and probally the worst. Thank you got confirming that we are on the same page. Ha.

zukimaster said:
Here is a picture he sent me of the dent! He is probably going out of his mind till he gets it fixed, so funny.
000a1e013a5ae4acdb7d98ff5f74dd90.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
having a panic attack over this little trail rash while sporting the avatar you are is ironic :****: Put down the OCD and wheel that MF!

kushKrawlin said:
Will you been takin to my neighbor!?? God help. Ok ok I ain't gonna Touch it. UNTIL I let Kremer look at it.. He is posed to be the man at dents. Either way I'd bet my life it will look better than it I did it. And actually I can get to it pretty easy. But still, I know what I shouldn't do. And Tryin to fix a dent and not mess up paint is one of them.... I'm gonna look at the guards. Did u have to paint them I'm guessing? How much were they? Kel that was my first idea , and probally the worst. Thank you got confirming that we are on the same page. Ha.

I want to say I paid somewhere around $250-$275 for them. And yeah I painted them myself. They are definitely worth it imo, I've bumped them into trees several times since I installed them and they haven't bent or tweaked at all.

From February of this year

Steve @ moab4x4outpost.com: We have aluminium TJ cowl armor for 129.95. You can call to order 435-259-1109

I just called and the YJ armor is $150 and they usually only do aluminium (3/16"). He said he could make the steel ones like Nate has but can't guarantee the curve of the cowl will fit perfectly. Because every tub is a little different. You may have to manipulate it.

Give the guy a call, he was real nice.