• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What Should Kush Do?

Kush got a little cowl dent as almost all really wheeled Jeeps get!

• Go get it professionally repaired.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Beat it out with a hammer so everyone can ask him if he repaired it himself.

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Just date it "GMP 8-20-16" and go wheeling.

Votes: 62 81.6%

• Total voters
I thought his chair was too cluttered to sit and contemplate lifes mysteries. I think he's gonna have done whatever it is he's gonna do before he even sees this thread

Here is a picture he sent me of the dent! He is probably going out of his mind till he gets it fixed, so funny.
000a1e013a5ae4acdb7d98ff5f74dd90.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

scjustin said:
lol yeah talked to him today, I think hes still undecided. I think we all know he is going to get it fixed though :flipoff1:

Thank you glad he is holding it together! Could you imagine if he ever puts it on its lid. :smoke:

All this **** and no one told me bout this thread?? Wtf. Thanks to the 8 others that voted with me on beatin that bitch out. I have been dealing with some of life's joys the past few days. And through all the bs I keep thjnkin bout this dent. I can't take it. I don't know how to fix it yet. But I will be YouTube cettified in no time. Bout to start watchin videos on how to fix it. My Fukin neighbor saw that dent from way over at his house and came over to give me a hour lesson on how he did it all them years of body work. Someone please tell me this, would you pour boiling water on it and tap it out with a hammer???? That's his advise. I can see me getting scalded doing that. I can get to the dent fairly easy. I haven't done **** yet except burn about 36 doobies staring at it. I don't wanna mess it up any more than it is now. There's no Fukin way I can leave it tho. I noticed that the ones sayin "Leave it" seem to have the nicest/best looking rigs. Hmmmmm. Any advise would be Aweosme. I'm gonna fix this dent. One way or another. It got right on the seem also. dammit. I'm pisssed. **** asses :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
All this **** and no one told me bout this thread?? Wtf. Thanks to the 8 others that voted with me on beatin that bitch out. I have been dealing with some of life's joys the past few days. And through all the bs I keep thjnkin bout this dent. I can't take it. I don't know how to fix it yet. But I will be YouTube cettified in no time. Bout to start watchin videos on how to fix it. My Fukin neighbor saw that dent from way over at his house and came over to give me a hour lesson on how he did it all them years of body work. Someone please tell me this, would you pour boiling water on it and tap it out with a hammer???? That's his advise. I can see me getting scalded doing that. I can get to the dent fairly easy. I haven't done **** yet except burn about 36 doobies staring at it. I don't wanna mess it up any more than it is now. There's no Fukin way I can leave it tho. I noticed that the ones sayin "Leave it" seem to have the nicest/best looking rigs. Hmmmmm. Any advise would be Aweosme. I'm gonna fix this dent. One way or another. It got right on the seem also. dammit. I'm pisssed. **** asses :flipoff1:

Call Kremer he will do some paintless dent repair for you!!! I've got dents in both sides on my cowl like that...

Also I wanted to ad that I have to have something to do all the time. And ESP now with my lovely wife actin like she is. Gets lonely and quiet here at the house. So I'm thjnkin bout goin on and pullin my motor out, all I need is a dam fuel cell and pump for my 5.3. I figure now is a good time. I'm so ready to **** on propane. Fuk Propane. I don't even think I wanna propane grill after I rid of This motor. :****:
So yea. That's my plan. Now tell me how to get this dent out! I can't afford to have it done. And we all know I wouldn't pay to have it done anyway. But if someone would tell me before I'm looking for a new tub that would be awesome! I can't think of a sticker big enough to cover it or I would do that. :dblthumb:

. I haven't done **** yet except burn about 36 doobies staring at it.

I WIN!!!!!!! Somebody give me a cookie. :woot: :woot: :woot:

That motor be easier to swap with that tub off . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk