• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tire you running?

35x14.50 PitBull Rockers. Great tires, I'll buy them again, but my next set will be 37x13.50. That won't be for at least a couple of years because they don't wear out too fast on a trailer queen.

35 xterrains and I love them. I'd actually like to upgrade to a bigger size but I just can't justify spending over six bills for some 40s, my next tire will probably be a set of Iroks. :clappy:

42" TSL swampers, grooved, love 'em! A big improvement over the 38's I used to have.
Uh-oh...I just got my new 47" LTB swampers yesterday.

rockabilly said:
35 xterrains and I love them. I'd actually like to upgrade to a bigger size but I just can't justify spending over six bills for some 40s, my next tire will probably be a set of Iroks. :clappy:
you've gotta be kidding :wtf: , I haven't found anything these tires are good at.. I can't wait to get something else.

I run 35 MT/R's and like them alot but I dont have much to compare them to so my next set will prob be 35 super swamper trxus MT's but if I get a tow rig and dont have to use my Jeep as my daily driver I would like to get some 36 Irok's

I have the 38.5 TSL's and I like them but I they don't seem to have the lateral hold that my MTR's had... Over all I like the TSL's better but I jumped from 35's to 38.5's so not sure how much that change helped.

33" Les Schwab Wild Country RVTs - the ones that look like a really bad geometry problem.

They work ok and ride well, but there's no way I'm giving Les Schwab any of my money ever again. I didn't even buy the tires - they were a free hand-me-down when they were almost new.

After the SOA, probably some 36" TSLs or Iroks.

33x12.50 Daytona super Stag radials and since you cant get em anymore then my next set (soon) will be sx's might even step up to a "big" 35":kissmyass:

pokey said:
33x12.50 Daytona super Stag radials and since you cant get em anymore then my next set (soon) will be sx's might even step up to a "big" 35":kissmyass:

don't do it pokey! must resist the dark side of the farce!!! :clappy:

Currently, 33 x 12.5 x 15 TSL, next will be 36 x 13.5 x 15 Irok, need to save my allowance 1st though. Would really like to get 38 x 14.5 x 15 SX's but these would 'rice crispy' my axles

pokey said:

I'am going 33in TSL SX's on my Zuk.

Currently running 33 12.5 TSL radials. They are great off road and run well on road (suck in the rain though). I'm thinking of going to 35 12.5 BFG MT since the jeep is my daily driver again and the TSLs are wearing fast. If it was just a wheeler I would go with 36 12.5 TSL radials.

37x14.50 toyos, I love them would deffinatly buy another set. Going to be gettin 42 IROK's for my next project

Jobless said:
:stupid:

The only other tire I'd run would be the new 40" TSL :cool:
I seem to remember you saying you liked the IROKS... Just curious what you think of them now?

Us, running 36x12.50x15 TSL Radials. For a street driven rig, I'd definately buy them again, good compromise between great trail performance and bearable street manors.

Latest posts