• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tire you running?

I'm running 36" Iroks----at the rate that I wheel they won't ever need replaced......that is until they dry rot out.:flipoff:

42" iroks

I want 39 red Label Krawlers next..... I've seend the Krawlers in action on the same trails I run, they stick to wet slippery rocks, my Iroks don't.

With that being said I love th eIroks on dry rock, they are WAY better than my old worn out TSLs Hands down.

Big_MARK said:
42" iroks

I want 39 red Label Krawlers next..... I've seend the Krawlers in action on the same trails I run, they stick to wet slippery rocks, my Iroks don't.

With that being said I love th eIroks on dry rock, they are WAY better than my old worn out TSLs Hands down.
let me know when you wanna sell them:D

What size rim

Since my tires are too small, I'm going to be running bunks 44" TSL's this weekend :flipoff:

Had 2 sets of BFG MT's and won't have another on an offroad rig due to sidewall "issues." Currently running 37x14.50 Toyos and love them so far for all the DD my truck does. Would love to step up to some SX's when I retire the rig from DD duties.

35" Toyo muds on my CJ7
37" Toyo muds on my Toy

And I'll probably be going Toyo all terrains on my tow rig this fall.

The Toyo's have performed very acceptable for me...my only complaint is that Les Schwab seem to have the NW market sewn up on them.

J

Daily D running 33x12.50 BFG A/T

Tow rig running 37x13.50x18 Toyo MT (summer), and 38x15.50x16.5 TSL's (winter)

Trailrig running 35x12.50 Xterrains

Wifes 4runner running 31x10.50 BFG A/T

Would love to trade the Xterrains :puke: (95% tread in great shape) for a set of 37 Bfg MT, Krawlers, Swampers.

Currently running 35"x13.5" Toyo M/T's. They've worked pretty good so far and I'm really happy with them. I want a set of 36"x13.5" Bias Iroks next though so I can retire the Toyos to street duty and times when I get too lazy to change tires.

Latest posts