• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tires are most people running?

original BFG MT still got my vote. i doubt they make em anymore though, replaced by the thinner, krawler tread KM2s.
Meh......i would go with maxxis bighorns instead, based on the good reviews and cheap pricing.
If i had a trailer queen with beadlocks i would probably rock the inexpensive, yet super agressive and durable, LTBs. :cool:
substitute MTRs and Bias Iroks in there if i was a rich old ****

Last edited:
Sarg wants to go. I can't.:booo:

Clean out your stinky PM box. You're so popular.:redneck:

WTF $??.....I was counting on you:booo: I thought you were the MASTER of your domain!!:011:

I'll shoot Sarg a PM.......All the PM's I get are from people telling me to stay the hell outa their threads:booo::redneck:

I just took last friday off...I may not wheel this weekend at all.:looser:

:rolleyes: dissapointment is all I can say Rick........dissapointment:rolleyes:

I'll probably wheel all three days so that'll make up for your lack of commitment:flipoff:

WTF $??.....I was counting on you:booo: I thought you were the MASTER of your domain!!:011:

I'll shoot Sarg a PM.......All the PM's I get are from people telling me to stay the hell outa their threads:booo::redneck:

:rolleyes: dissapointment is all I can say Rick........dissapointment:rolleyes:

I'll probably wheel all three days so that'll make up for your lack of commitment:flipoff:

I'll be wheelin up there all 3 day's, I'm just not gonna be there as early as you

im currently running iroks and love them for my rig. i was equally happy when i was running tsl sx/s.

original BFG MT still got my vote. i doubt they make em anymore though, replaced by the thinner, krawler tread KM2s.
Meh......i would go with maxxis bighorns instead, based on the good reviews and cheap pricing.
If i had a trailer queen with beadlocks i would probably rock the inexpensive, yet super agressive and durable, LTBs. :cool:

BFG MT's are bad ass if you wheel at the mall...

so you have to be a rich old **** to have iroks or mtrs:eeek::flipoff:

so you have to be a rich old **** to have iroks or mtrs:eeek::flipoff:

haha...just kiddin around. no offense.
MTRs are seriously expensive though. Awesome tires though.

I think my KM2s are better suited for the mall poohbair. Pitbulls and PBR... it just dont get no betta:kiss:

edit: i dunno nothin about these, but they dont look so hot. http://www.quadratec.com/products/image_zoom.php?img=/Assets/Images/114080/114080-lg.jpg
and iroks really not too expensive, was comparing the radials....

Last edited: