• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tires are most people running?

I've been out a few times now on my new 'Bigger'(actually says this on the sidewall!:haha:) LTB's.....VERY happy with 'em...running the 35x12.5 variant...:awesomework:

Hi All:

"SukKev," I had heard that InterCo was coming out with a 35 inch LTB, but did not know they were on the market yet!

May I ask the price of these tires, each?

Thanks!

Alan

Hi All:

"SukKev," I had heard that InterCo was coming out with a 35 inch LTB, but did not know they were on the market yet!

May I ask the price of these tires, each?

Thanks!

Alan

Who would this "Sukkev" be???:haha::haha::haha:
You'll have to get a price from a tire store (Discount treated me right), as I am not a tire dealer...:; Be prepared to find out they're backordered---at least they were when I bought mine (ordered them mid Dec and didn't get 'em til mid Feb)...took 2 months.:mad: But worth it IMO...

Boggers :awesomework:

but don't put them on your limp **** 6cyl or Anemic 4cyl powered rig. If thats the case stick to the LTBs' :haha:

Hi All:

Sorry Kelly! :booo:

ZukKev, SukKev, it is hard for us 'Yota guys to keep that Suzuki stuff straight! :D :; :beer:

Regards,

Alan

---------------------------------------------------
Who would this "Sukkev" be???:haha::haha::haha:
You'll have to get a price from a tire store (Discount treated me right), as I am not a tire dealer...:; Be prepared to find out they're backordered---at least they were when I bought mine (ordered them mid Dec and didn't get 'em til mid Feb)...took 2 months.:mad: But worth it IMO...