• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What to would you do if someone else took credit for your work?

What about one for a 01 Tahoe? Rear? Kit form shipped for each. Does that include the mounting brackets on the bumper or do they need to be fabbed?

All new brackets will be included . As for the rear bumper I do not have one right now but I can have one designed in 3 to 4 weeks or I could design one all on the computer and have it ready sooner but I could not guarantee a perfect it.

The reason is, when I build a new bumper I build it by hand and as I build it I also build it on the computer. This is so I can pull all the pieces off the drawing and insure every piece will fit perfect.

This is what the drawing look like

Dodge 94-01

Dodge2.png

99-02 Silverado

I am i the process of adding the little kick up at the corners like in the actual pictures up earlier

bumper1-1.png

This the lower mount that comes with the bumper for the silverado and I am also in the process of redesigning the upper mount

12BottomMount.png

I do not have one designed for that model yet either, but I'm about to do a set of trac bars for a 06 2500 so I might be able to work a deal with him to let me make one off his truck.

Thats not me

If ya'll could help me out and get kind of a list of vehicles that i should make bumpers for to let me get an idea of ones to look into.
And also for trucks that I do not have a bumper for already I could work out a different price for being the first one but the truck have to be left with me for 3-4 days to allow time to build and design the bumper.

JDodd said:
I do not have one designed for that model yet either, but I'm about to do a set of trac bars for a 06 2500 so I might be able to work a deal with him to let me make one off his truck.
sounds good! let me know what you can work out..

03-07classic Chevy 2500HD Front and Rear.

I'd definitely buy a weld together kit.

I like the look of the Buckstop bumper like this, but there is NO Fawkin WAY I'd pay what they ask for one. $2000!!

KWJJ-004_l.jpg

I like the way yours are designed better anyway, less bulky. My truck isn't lifted, and never will be, and most of these plate style bumpers are just too damn BIG and BULKY for a non-monster truck.

My truck:
75c6c5ff.jpg

I'll see if i can work on finding a truck to build it off of but I will have a rear bumper in a few weeks that will fit that truck if your interested

i think a weld up kit that uses tabs to lock it together and maybe a 14ga template to make sure critical areas are strait would be a hot seller... practically no labor time in it for you and shipping would be much cheaper... i would be interested in a front and rear for 06 ram 3500... im not a fan of those big bulky bumpers... my truck is all stock, i really could care less about a winch mount... more sleek, oem looking bumpers are nice...

73-87 Chevy trucks would be my suggestion. Those are the trucks that I deal with and I have seen numerous people looking for those style bumpers in person and online. I would be glad to assist you in that area.

Re: Re: What to would you do if someone else took credit for your work?

What about one for a 06 F350

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I can still do them but the biggest thing is if i dont already have one designed for the tuck it would have to be left with me for a few days to design on for it

H-Town Wheeler said:
You can use my 03 Chevy 2500hd for mock up if I get discount on first bumper? :dunno: drool

I want one too. I was gonna get with him eariler this year and use my truck, but I can't give up my truck for a couple days.

I would buy a front and rear kit as soon as he got em cut out.