• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are the Women?

Get a motorcycle, or match.com My best friend who is awkward loud and goofy has been lining up date after date from that site.

money_pit_yj said:
All mine or my wives friends who were "looking", end up in the biggest messes because they try so hard to make something that is never going to work, work. Do the things you like to do and build relationships with the women that are around and then see what happens. Sounds dumb, but all my buddies from college either tried to turn a hoe into a housewife or they married some chick who didn't like anything they did and most are either divorced or miserable. My wife and I played softball on the same team, first date was riding four-wheelers and we always ended up at the same bar after hanging out with our friends all night. That was 13 years and 2 kids ago. My point is the last thing I was looking for was a relationship, I didn't even want to deal with hooking up with random skeezers, too much drama. Just do what you do and something good will come along. Plus you have to be careful how you handle women cause you have little eyes watching and they soak up everything!

Of course I would always keep a spare scale around just to scare off any other men who may be eyeing the same woman!

My plan and attitude was what you mentioned. Just do what I like to do, and eventually I will meet the right person. I had that plan and attitude all through my 20's. Unfortunately I just wasn't meeting anyone worth while. In retrospect, I was probably doomed because all I wanted to do in my 20's was ride my dirt bike whenever I could (every weekend and sometimes during the week). There were parties of course with my riding buddies and some of my buddies who didn't ride, and some of them had girl firends and wives who brought along the occassional single friend, but I just wasn't meeting anyone I liked. I ended up meeting my wife on Match.com in the fall of 2007 when I was 33 yrs old (almost 34). We have been happily married since the fall of 2009. My advice is do not be negative about using the internet to meet women. If you go on a dating site, just be truthful about who you are and what you are looking for when you write your profile and set up your search criteria.

What about around daycare centers? Enroll your child in a daycare or put him in some sort of sports. Their usually single moms at both of those. I really feel for you. I wouldn't want to be single again and have to do the dating scene. Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

June dog said:
What about around daycare centers? Enroll your child in a daycare or put him in some sort of sports. Their usually single moms at both of those. I really feel for you. I wouldn't want to be single again and have to do the dating scene. Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

I've done asked out two of my son's daycare teachers molaugh

Y'all don't seem to be understanding.... I can get more ***** than a vets office.... that's not what I am after. I want a good un' who isn't F'n crazy

muddinmetal said:
Y'all don't seem to be understanding.... I can get more ***** than a vets office.... that's not what I am after. I want a good un' who isn't F'n crazy
I sent you in a good direction I think you should give my advice a chance!

muddinmetal said:
On I understand. Married twice, and at 33 I met Britney. There's 10 yrs between me and her, and me and her mom.. ThereS also 10 years between her and my oldest daughter. Dude , Ya gotta get a young one. The truest thing my dad ever told me was this "son it a woman is single, in her 30's , with kids and can't keep a man there's a reasin she's single." This was after my last wife "sugar momma" mike the ones my ass for the last time. Bitch was fast. But like a man. I learned to bob and weave, and look down and let her punch the top of my head. Haha. She was hell till I had enough. She wasn't so fast when that leg sweep hit. Her feet would be where her head was and she hit the ground. Givin me just enough time to dip to my truck. That's when I realized money wasn't **** and I'd rather be homeless that live with crazy.
Me and my buddies always talk about their crazy wives. I have done a lot of studying on this and I truly believe Ya gotta look at how they were raised!! Most of the nut balls were around shitty relationships growin up. Has to be the case. There are some weird exceptions. We joke around and say that if a girl is batshit crazy someone touched her when she was growin up. In gatlinburg; alot. Like someone said , it happens when u ain't tryin.