• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you buy BFG stickies?

85toyo said:
If they were running the stickies during the ultimate adventure I doubt there was much left of them afterwards. That's a lot of road miles for some sticky tires.

We hung out with the sidekick guys at AOP after they got done with UA and they said they were holding up decent on the road to be sticky. But the sidekick probably doesn't weight that much.

jeeptj99 said:
We hung out with the sidekick guys at AOP after they got done with UA and they said they were holding up decent on the road to be sticky. But the sidekick probably doesn't weight that much.

that sidekick is flashemifyougotem , same guy from the backdoor shoot out right?

FlatlandFSJ said:
that sidekick is flashemifyougotem , same guy from the backdoor shoot out right?

Yeah same guys. They had us crackin up talking about the UA and all the **** they were doing. They even participated in our drunken roman candle fight. It was either one of them or Nicky from AOP that shot me in the arm pit with a roman candle and caught my damn shirt on fire. Good drunken times.

Nitto's are pretty badass, if you can get them. They are tough. Alex Wacker just got like 6 or 8 of them with teh unicorn. Did he run them in Fallon? If he has a different tire deal there might be some to be had.
Randy's tires are likely something you can't get. Don't base your wear amounts from one race off of what he has. He's double secret probation level sponsored I think.

The problem with all these sticky "race" tires for the east coast is tread depth. I don't care how sticky they are if you don't have decent tread depth or wide enough voids in the lugs it's just not going to work around here. That leaves you with the SX, Krawler, and Trep as your choices IMO (for an east coast guy).

Re: Re: Where do you buy BFG stickies?

blacksheep10 said:
Nitto's are pretty badass, if you can get them. They are tough. Alex Wacker just got like 6 or 8 of them with teh unicorn. Did he run them in Fallon? If he has a different tire deal there might be some to be had.
Randy's tires are likely something you can't get. Don't base your wear amounts from one race off of what he has. He's double secret probation level sponsored I think.
Last thing Wyatt told me was that the racers couldn't sell the Nittos, had to turn them back in or something??? I can't remember the details.

If they could be had I think they would do good on the east coast.

Hopefully will be breaking these in shortly, we will see how they last. I hope to get a full season out of them at least

As Redneck stated the KR2s doesn't have near the tread depth of a krawler though

ac0cbacd9285ba2434743de7c2987b00.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My 38 Falken tires are full tread depth 21/32" I think. Had them out for the third time this weekend and they are starting to get broken in. One of the other guys had half tread 39 reds and in the rocks he made it look a little easier than I did. 42sx2's couldn't make it up.

What little I have wheeled my non sticky Nittos I love them, and would be bad ass in a sticky. For a DOT tire they heat quick and do good all around. That being said I'm thinking of going to a sticky trep since I ride with a few bouncers on 43s.

I know two guys crawled boat ramp this weekend with the Falken stickies & it was gushing water.. And my buddy on 37" Reds and a guy on 40" sticky Treps couldn't..

I think the Falkens might be my next tire in the 38" sticky version.. $1600 for a set of 4 shipped is not bad.

I think the depth and tread spacing is fine.. The lugs are just smaller and there's a lot more so it looks like a typical mud tire, but it seems to have a lot more depth and spacing between the smaller lugs than say a Nitto..

This is from this weekend:

B0C84E00-46D4-4D32-A7DE-152AEBB1AF10.png.jpeg

Shoooot. Like heck you say

I think in all fairness the rig design should be strongly considered before a tire is given 100% of the credit

I'll take the Pepsi challenge

If you a billy bad ass driver then Nitto would know your name and you'd have the Nitto stickies. If you're common folk like the rest of us, then the BFG Reds is where its at.

Just my $0.02 having ran both, and ruined both.

LightBnDr said:
Shoooot. Like heck you say

I think in all fairness the rig design should be strongly considered before a tire is given 100% of the credit

I'll take the Pepsi challenge

I mean I know Reds and Treps have made boat ramp tons of times and both are dang good tires and I would gladly take both any day of the week..I was just sayin what happened on Saturday..

Boat Ramp is mainly a tire obstacle.. Wheelbase might help but if your tires ain't sticky you ain't going.. (Unless you can bounce all the way up)

Dwill817 said:
I think the Falkens might be my next tire in the 38" sticky version.. $1600 for a set of 4 shipped is not bad
Got a link to these for $1600 shipped? That's very reasonable.