• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"WhiteTrash" CSCFab's new buggy feature shoot

Like the white, really looks clean. All these CSC buggys have a similar look, but their own unique style. Love em!

pillsbury said:
Any plans to add some Safety factor to this rig? AKA sheet metal or more bars near the drivers??

After watching some of the past DVD's it looks like people can or might get hurt and there is a bigger chance for danger with such wide open rigs.

LOOKS great though!! I dig the white. :dblthumb: I always like white on fast sports cars and offroad vehicles. its clean

Nice Rig!

No plans to add anything right now. After seeing Randall backflip ole Blaze I feel pretty comfortable with CSC's cage work. Plus my driving style isn't quite as aggressive as the heroes. At least not yet...

Bad a$$ that this is coming north to PA. Yankster where you located? I got just the area to test this thing out, rival's almost anything down south :****: Great pics.

sledneck said:
Bad a$$ that this is coming north to PA. Yankster where you located? I got just the area to test this thing out, rival's almost anything down south :****: Great pics.
Northeast PA. Towanda area.

Congratulations on a good locking buggy. I haven't wheeled with you since you had the Knight Crawler at Golden Mountain. I am working 14-16 hours a day on my new buggy for a couple of weeks trying to get ready for Dixie Run.

Sawzall said:
Congratulations on a good locking buggy. I haven't wheeled with you since you had the Knight Crawler at Golden Mountain. I am working 14-16 hours a day on my new buggy for a couple of weeks trying to get ready for Dixie Run.

So that means you'll be done soon?

Did you make it out to RC over the holiday? Lets see some action pics. You guys should pack up and head west on I80 about 6 hours. There is some wheeling that will rival most parks in the dirty south and its in Ohio.

Rig looks bad-ass Yank .When are you coming back south we have some new trails for you to try.Have you seen Perrys new rig we are going to Harlan this weekend to try it out .later