• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design is MOVING! New and bigger shop!

Woodlee said:
Thanks guys for all of the well wishes. It has been a crazy last couple of days getting every thing ready for the move then making the move. Every one that knows me knows that I have been focused in on a new shop for quite some time. I'm so excited about the new shop and all that it will let us do. I cant thank each and every customer for their support in helping me do what I love to do, and I had an awesome group of guys show up last Saturday to help me with moving the majority of all our stuff. We have pretty much every thing moved now but we still have a ways to go on getting every thing set up and organized like we want it, but its all getting there.

If any of you guys are ever in the area stop on in and say hey.

Imma grip n sip

went by the new shop today to pick up a LED light bar. looks great so far and has alot of room to grow. definately got some cool builds going on already and sounds like a few more lined up after the current ones are done. good luck to adam, dwight, rocky and the rest of the crew, looks like a great oportunity to grow the business.

Adam and the guys are building me a 4 seat buggy right now and it looks great. Went by the new shop on Friday and it was definitely a great move. I would recommend these guys to anybody. I will for sure be at the grand opening.

Thanks for the kind words!

For any out of towners, we have a group rate going at a nice hotel near the shop!

Clarion Inn
2227 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Phone: 615-896-2420

Mention Wide Open Design for special rate!
24 rooms available as of 4/10/12!

Congrats Adam and crew--you guys bust your ass and turn out innovative parts/vehicles. Still common as fawk southern boys too. Get it. Btw, props for the track'ed skid steer forklift too...baddest forklift ever.

Looks like I'm rolling out in the morning. Lookin' forward to seeing everyone!

I'll be shooting the event for Pirate4x4, so practice your photo-bombing background poses now! laughing1

SilverStarCustoms said:
I'll be heading over tomorrow afternoon.
Hell yeah man. I had a blast at HPO with yall, damn sure gonna holler at you this weekend!

Fantastic time. Thanks to the whole WOD crew for a great weekend. Heading back to Florida hauling my new 4 seater. Great work.

csc said:
Fantastic time. Thanks to the whole WOD crew for a great weekend. Heading back to Florida hauling my new 4 seater. Great work.

Any pics floating around from the event? Had some friends in town for the MTSU graduation that I tried to talk into swinging by there for me but it was a no go.

CSC, will you be doing a build thread for us on the new 4 seater or was it ready to ride?

Pictures and videos coming. We got there Friday afternoon and stayed until 5 or so Sunday. We went a local car show with the 38 specail and Blower buggy Friday night, spent Saturday at the new W.O.D shop, and wheeled yesterday. He is a video I shot Friday night running up the road with John in the 38.[size=10pt][/size]
http://youtu.be/K1SGk49HsvA

Had a awesome time!! That is a awsome shop. It may take a little while to clean all the new rubber off those clean floors. :****: