• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Willys Flat Fender

L

lowbudgetjunk

I bought my daughter a bunch of matching jewelry for her first Christmas some three years ago. Well, my boy is having his first Christmas and it is time to start the search for a flat fender.

Matching numbers, period correct, Concours need not apply. What I would like is zero cancer, mostly complete, at minimum a roller. I haven't set a budget yet, just trying to see what people have. I have seen way to many cancer cases that people are asking 3 and 4 grand for. Complete Willys Jeep doesn't equal 4 grand if it is being held together by just a little sheet metal and Fe2O3 sheets that used to be the frame.

So, in closing........a roller, with little to no cancer, that I could work on for 14 or 15 years with my boy.

If you wanting a nice no rust tub, and not wanting to spend the bucks for a restored on, I think you can buy a complete new tub aftermarket for not much.

Re:

I have found some fiberglass tubs but worry about the top and doors aligning

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

I had some kind of Jeep parts book a few years ago, they made them in steel, I will see if I can find it. They offered everything to build it new ground up.

I have a 1946 willys wagon it has some rust ,someone put a small block chevy in it.If your interested i can send you pics.

288b6ed9c6be8d3a2c36b7d8fd18bcb2.jpg

Got some hanky stuff going on. But, I got it cheap and the drive line is fresh.

Re:

Just running and driving at first. This body will be donated to my sons first trail rig when its all said and done.

It'll probably get a 4.3l, auto and half ton axles with street friendly 31's with a complete new tub and electrics to use as a reliable daily driver.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence