• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock to Brimstone to Royal Blue?

mediumjim

Me and some friends of mine have been talking about taking a trip on rzr's to ride from windrock to brimstone to royal blue. I have heard of people doing it but can not find any maps on it, or anyone listing the trails you have to take to do it. Does anyone have a map marked out or have a gps file?

I've looked into it, it's basically all main road trails. If you look at maps of the individual places you can pretty well see what trails intersect.

I'd like to do something like this. Would rather do it on my sport quad than anything else. I had a friend in Knoxville tell me about a long ride like this just don't recall if this is the one.

Yeah I have read on rzr forums of people doing it but can't find a map or a list of trails they took. Like the first guy said a lot of it is gravel roads but I've heard of others riding trails the whole way. I read were one guy said he had road from windrock to Kentucky and not gotten on pavement but he said you had to do it when it's dry because you had to cross a river.

Re:

Before they closed the bulk of big south fork to wheeled vehicles you could travel trails basically anywhere from Jamestown to Oneida north of I40.

I been wanting to do that also, let me know when you go and I will tag along if you don't care.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Damn, I watched it twice last week. Must have gotten a million hits, got paranoid, then shut it down. :dunno:

Probably,

You'd have to cross a lot of timber company property to make it down from Harlan to North Cumberland.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Before they closed the bulk of big south fork to wheeled vehicles you could travel trails basically anywhere from Jamestown to Oneida north of I40.

I still hate that they closed off Zenith and Big South Fork. Nothing challenging but very scenic!

As for this set of trails, when I was in Pioneer, TN last time, a local mentioned the connecting trails. Said one it could be done in a long summer days on quad/SXS and two days by vehicle. The trails he mentioned were all gravel/dirt roads and he mentioned going through it a few times.