• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJuggy LQ9 on 43s

Man I'm not looking to get back into riding but if I was I would be calling you! Sweet ride

stump jumper said:
Man I'm not looking to get back into riding but if I was I would be calling you! Sweet ride
Get on the phone Alan! :****: This is a sweet rig.

There is a lot of folks on here that could learn a lesson from this guy….want to sell something? PRICE IT TO SELL. i think a bunch of guys just list stuff on here so people will look at the pictures, they have no intentions of selling. Nice rig, nice price, sold in one day!

blackbuggy said:
There is a lot of folks on here that could learn a lesson from this guy….want to sell something? PRICE IT TO SELL. i think a bunch of guys just list stuff on here so people will look at the pictures, they have no intentions of selling. Nice rig, nice price, sold in one day!

x2
I know I get tired of seeing rigs with $20k asking price just to see it drop $3-6k a few weeks later, or not even drop at all and not worth half of what their asking. I just wish I could be sitting on some cash when Chad gets ready to sell something :****:

I've only had this thing one day but I will agree it is a great rig. I've had a blast wheeling in this southern snow today

Joc said:
x2
I know I get tired of seeing rigs with $20k asking price just to see it drop $3-6k a few weeks later, or not even drop at all and not worth half of what their asking. I just wish I could be sitting on some cash when Chad gets ready to sell something :****:
Joc said:
x2

I couldn't agree more! Seems like every rig over $35k is priced at least $10k over what it's worth! Congrats to the seller and to the new owner! :drinkers:

Joc said:
x2

Could it be possible someone doesn't know where to price their rig and others low ball theirs just to get it sold? Ive got mine listed at approximately .50 on the dollar which seems to be overpriced. :dunno:

BTW Nice rig and congrats to the new owner.