• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Would love to have been in on this trip. Pretty cool I watched all 9 parts and they go to some pretty cool places... Anlantis.... feed the pigs in the bahamas ....... travel to a once private island called Normas Cay which was once completely owned buy a cocain drug lord named Carlos Lehder's serving as his headquarters for a drug-smuggling operation from 1978 to around 1982 which is a very interesting story in of itself. Anyhow i enjoyed it thought some of you would too.

Miami To Exuma Bahamas on Sea-Doos Part I

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

Cole said:
you are about 10k short

Just a guestimate. The quad itself is $12,500 new (msrp), plus the Catvos lift, radiator relocation kit, exhaust, programmer, beadlocks/29.5 Outlaws, Gorilla Axles if it didn't already come with them like the Outlander X (or whatever its called) does, snorkels, and that's about all I can see for costly extras. It's hard to see all that costing over $25k at most including initial cost of the quad.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

TacomaJD said:
Just a guestimate. The quad itself is $12,500 new (msrp), plus the Catvos lift, radiator relocation kit, exhaust, programmer, beadlocks/29.5 Outlaws, Gorilla Axles if it didn't already come with them like the Outlander X (or whatever its called) does, snorkels, and that's about all I can see for costly extras. It's hard to see all that costing over $25k at most including initial cost of the quad.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Just going by what he told me, I talk to him a good bit.

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

From the looks of it everytime I rode I would come back with no axle boots on the rear or broken shafts they just kinda hang out there.. thats a hug 4wheeler and awesome im just over the whole mudding thing

Got an email from the Whitehouse on a petition I signed... This was in the email..
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ynVMBxOus&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Du5ynVMBxOus

Exactly what I was thinking...I wonder if he even knows what he was blathering :****:

Anyone else notice that the leader of the most powerful military in the world said high capacity clips?

You would think his speechwriter could at least do a little research and get the terminology right.