• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Kansas-Kid said:

I think that is one of my pet peeves. I've even been to stations that were completely empty at all 20 gas pumps and yet cars keep pulling up to use the only two diesel pumps. I've gone so far as to get out and ask the people to move to any one of the other pumps since this is the ONLY diesel pump and they always do.

patooyee said:
I think that is one of my pet peeves. I've even been to stations that were completely empty at all 20 gas pumps and yet cars keep pulling up to use the only two diesel pumps. I've gone so far as to get out and ask the people to move to any one of the other pumps since this is the ONLY diesel pump and they always do.
Exactly. Usually the diesels are the end pumps and easiest accessible for trucks, which means cars as well.
I've asked quite a few to pull up or try another as that's the only diesel, and never once even got a dirty look. Though I dont think I look like someone anyone would want to "F" with most of the time.

InDaShop said:
Exactly. Usually the diesels are the end pumps and easiest accessible for trucks, which means cars as well.
I've asked quite a few to pull up or try another as that's the only diesel, and never once even got a dirty look. Though I dont think I look like someone anyone would want to "F" with most of the time.

Last trip out I had to wait about 3 car lengths in line behind the pump because my trailer would have been blocking a 2 lane highway while I waited for the douche filling his gas guzzler there. But the result was that others with small gas cars didn't interpret me as being in line, so they kept jumping in front of me every time I would get ready to pull in. I had to wait for 4 cars to jump in line ahead of me before I finally got pissed, jumped out, and knocked on one of their windows all pissed off to ask them to move to ANY OTHER pump in the station. I think they knew they were going to get shot if they didn't, so they moved. :)

NASCAR fans attending the 2013 Brickyard 400 races are being greeted by this ad on a jumbotron at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The spoof beer ad produced by the Marijuana Policy Project -- http://www.mpp.org -- highlights the relative safety of marijuana compared to alcohol by characterizing marijuana as a "new 'beer'" with "no calories," "no hangovers," and "no violence" associated with its use.

"New Beer" - Marijuana Policy Project NASCAR Ad